• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

32 Sigs

AYEZ!

Lordz, laddeez and Gentleman!

My Mate Hezzox is moving up to Aberrrrrdeeeeen later this year!

He is a STAB scaley an needs to transfer!

What is 32 sigs like!

MORE pacifikally , what is 51sqn (the aberdeen lot) like!

Anyone of u throbbers in 51 sqn!

OPINIONZ PL0X! :p

It's not rocket sience matey, work it out. Plenty of sheep to keep him busy though.

And speak feckin' English will you, your writing is giving me a headache.

It's not all bad, Aberdeen is quite a good night out.

They don't tend to turn up at regt weekends for one, granted they are at the arrse end of nowhere...

devilish said:

They don't tend to turn up at regt weekends for one, granted they are at the arrse end of nowhere...
bollocks we turn up to heaps of RTWs when they are held anywhere north of glasgow.

51s a good laugh, we generally stick to ourselves though as regiment tends to forget about us and think that were only an hour away

HQ: "...parade at 7 in Jardine street"
US: "...WTF..."

i think a lot more folk turn up nowadays though, social networking and all that!

im in 51 so see you whenever!

johnjohn said:
devilish said:

balls we turn up to heaps of RTWs when they are held anywhere north of glasgow.

51s a good laugh, we generally stick to ourselves though as regiment tends to forget about us and think that were only an hour away

HQ: "...parade at 7 in Jardine street"
US: "...WTF..."

i think a lot more folk turn up nowadays though, social networking and all that!

im in 51 so see you whenever!

Gleaming johno, gleaming!

Ma M8 hennox Iz cumin in Augusty to gee u lot a gud cin tee!

Any chickz? :p

Im not sure,

Perhaps they can get a gasp or two out between the thrusts into their sheep! :D

On a more serious notes chaps,

I have heard 32 is for the chop?

Is this true?

Your hearing appears to be a bit fcuked, so to speak 8O . 32 are currently spearheading the next Op Tosca 8) , but I'd put a sh!t load of sheckles on the fact that you already know that and are, in fact, a member of the jockanese Signal Regiment and are, in fact, just trawling to wind people up.

If that is not the case then just simply fcuk off and trawl another site where someone gives a toss ........

Toodle pip ya muppet!

good ol' fighting 51st!

wouldnt have thought they were for the chop considering (as mentioned earlier) they are in charge of Op Tosca this time around.

if hes comig up in august there wont be many of us left!

johnjohn said:
good ol' fighting 51st!

wouldnt have thought they were for the chop considering (as mentioned earlier) they are in charge of Op Tosca this time around.

if hes comig up in august there wont be many of us left!

Shame.

I WILL be CUMING in August, well me an Hennox will be!

Welcome me with open armz! I will soon make you feel very good.

Back in the Province i learnt my skillz an drillz, now Aberdeens local militia shall benefit from me. (Was in RADC Close observation Platoon. I live an breathe to kill. (v) )