32 Sigs

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by devilish, Jun 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bah, 32 Sigs... Up north and out the way, where they should be... 8)

2. Totally agree. Wouldn't wont to embarass our English brethren with our drinking abilities now would we?

Southern shandy drinking poooofs! :wink:

3. Hah! Drinking abilities my ARRSE! Ask any of your colleagues who was last in the bar in Austria in December and see what they say... Soft Southern Shandy Drinkers 1. Northern Babycham Sipping Pansies 0.

4. If you are refering to the skiing team then I'd have to agree with you on that one!

5. Ah it is great to see that the CONE heads whole world still revolves round drink!! How refreshing!!

6. On the results of last 'weekend', you came joint 2nd with 38 Sigs. Clear winners were 40 Sigs (slab of lager and a bottle of port b4 going out!!).

7. LOL. tis all that sea air they got before getting there! Good bunch of lads too.

What syndicate were you in polar, I'll try to narrow you down, did you do VHF first or second? Did you do det drills, what the fcuk was that all about?!?

8. All of 38 did HF first (didn't 32)

No comment on Det Drills :D

9. No mate, I got roped in with them maddies from NI.

10. Aah poor devilish, too ugly and small to be in the ski team!!!

11. Devilish, suprised you didn't recognise at least two of us. I'm sure ARRSE was mentioned several times, I'm pretty certain your bed was diagonally opposite another ARRSE member (unless ur pit was in 40 Sigs room).

p.s. I used to be an operator and I did a course with that 'mad' women from 61 (we were partners in crime on that course :twisted: )

12. p.s. Find polar69 facebook entry, I think your on it

13. No he's not, not yet anyway, and that only becuase I can't find him :p

'ow come the NC chaps are getting Bowman training and not the ptarmigan chaps :wink:

14. We are radio and your trunk