30's, 60's. Pfft...

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Some youngster starts one orf about reaching 60, then some pimply youfs think they know about the meaning of life and being 30....cobblers, the lot of it.
What reely reely counts, is how old you feel. As the beers go down I get better and better, I was phenomenal, no one could live with me... the fact I wheeze like a broken boiler and can only run halfway across the road is neither here nor there. I feel wonderful. (I'm still here ain't I?)
So. How old do you feel?

OK, lets get you back to the home?
Can you remember where you are?
Did you have your zimmer frame, slippers & pipe with you when you came out?
No, i'm not you son, sir just trying to help you.

Does your champ still work (chemical assistance permitted)? If yes Win. If not EXIT is the answer.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Does your champ still work (chemical assistance permitted)? If yes Win. If not EXIT is the answer.
Well enough. A hooligan run up the motorway on my Bonnie seems to vibrate it quite successfully, then the maidens have to watch out...

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
As I progress in age I do wonder if I should still giiggle at farts and have cheeky danger wanks, but then I think fuck it.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
12 eh. I'd rather go for two 6 year olds..

My dad used to say - "it's better to burn out than fade away"

And "If you ever wear beige and buy a caravan you are a cunt of the highest order"

Fifty next year. Having as much fun as ever, and can pretty much do as much as I've always done. Only thing is, now I can't do it without ten hours sleep every night.

If I knew I was going to live this long I would of taken better care of myself.

Doing surprisingly well. 'Recovery' is not like it used to be, takes a bit longer than all the 'thrusters'. I at least keep 'em honest at PT, gym, and still playing footy (AFL). I guess no one wants to be shown up by "the ol' cunt."

Some youngster starts one orf about reaching 60, then some pimply youfs think they know about the meaning of life and being 30....cobblers, the lot of it.
What reely reely counts, is how old you feel. As the beers go down I get better and better, I was phenomenal, no one could live with me... the fact I wheeze like a broken boiler and can only run halfway across the road is neither here nor there. I feel wonderful. (I'm still here ain't I?)
So. How old do you feel?
I suspect if you and I were to race it would be a tie. I survived to seventy two weeks back.