30M from taxpayers' pockets to the Royals

Can you explain why your graph said 4200 and your link said 7000?

I don't need anyone to tell me, I can just look at the alkies , smack heads and criminal's and know they are on the street due to their own actions.

Some shit charity tried to get 15 minutes of fame on the wedding day and fell on their arse. I must admit I found that slightly amusing.
I wonder if people who donate to that charity think that releasing the bus from the police compound is a good use of their cash: think how many 2l bottles of cider £1500 would buy.

I'm both a Royalist and, a Monarchist.

I can think of nothing worse than...........The President of the United Kingdom !:roll:
Don't worry RR. If the level of collective idiocy reaches the required level to abandon the Monarchy, I sense that the United Kingdom will be a long way behind us already. It will be the President of England.

I wonder if people who donate to that charity think that releasing the bus from the police compound is a good use of their cash: think how many 2l bottles of cider £1500 would buy.
Poof. 3 litre bottles of cider are where it's at, and you get 300 for that money. Unless you're in Jockistan, where you only get 7.

I went to the Royal wedding earlier. You'd have to be a thoroughly bitter, miserable cunt not to have enjoyed it.
Even the old bill got a bit of a laugh.

No doubt some humourless wankstain will make comment with regards to that being suitable use of Police resources
Sixty doesnt appear to be online at the moment.

As an aside, it was probably Brenda's last proper family shindig with all her loved ones around, So I really hope it was a good day for her. If that makes me a Royalist lackey or a sycophant then so be it. Though the sycophants were genuinely enjoying themselves yesterday, as opposed to the sycophants that attend those evens in ooh lets say N Korea.. where non enjoyment is liable to end in you being cable tied to AAA

No doubt some humourless wankstain will make comment with regards to that being suitable use of Police resources
That'll be me.

But you have to allow Thames Valley Police a little bit of latitude. Their extrovert show offs don't get the same opportunities as do their Met colleagues at mugging up and acting the giddy goat whenever there is so much as the merest hint of a camera in the vicinity.

However, this guy deserves only three out of ten for effort. He never hauled an ethnic minority out of the crowd for a limbo dance. His senior officers will be crushingly disappointed.

The royals (IMHO) are one of this country's greatest assets.

Or perhaps you like to doff your cap to President Blair and his venal and vile wife.

Think about it, the alternative is far worse.
The alternative is to vote for the president. You can choose who gets there and not just because he's the son of someone. Let's say the new king/queen is someone you can't stand, would you say the same?

Now let's see the racism level on Arrse. Would you like a black king as your head of state for about 40 years? Would you still support the monarchy? Meghan Markle is mixed race but the black genes are stronger than whites and they can make a black kid even after 7 generations. And you have no power at all to change head of state because the monarchy is not democratic.

The alternative is to vote for the president. You can choose who gets there and not just because he's the son of someone. Let's say the new king/queen is someone you can't stand, would you say the same?
You mean like the president of France where 76% of the population didnt vote for Macron in the first round?

Now let's see the racism level on Arrse. Would you like a black king as your head of state for about 40 years? Would you still support the monarchy? Meghan Markle is mixed race but the black genes are stronger than whites and they can make a black kid even after 7 generations. And you have no power at all to change head of state because the monarchy is not democratic.
Unless there is a series of tragedies and Harry's decedents continue to marry black people there isnt much chance of that happening.

Then how about getting rid of the election of MPs if you don't think democracy is the best system?
You are the one who thinks having a president is so fantastic, yet Putin, Trump and Macron seem to get a fair bit of criticism.

Unless there is a series of tragedies and Harry's decedents continue to marry black people there isnt much chance of that happening.
7 generations, it means only one tragedy can make a black king even if nobody else marries any other black for the next 175 years.

You are the one who thinks having a president is so fantastic, yet Putin, Trump and Macron seem to get a fair bit of criticism.
Putin is not a real democracy, as for the US and France the people choose their president. Not a hereditary privilege that can't be questioned by anyone.

Latest Threads