Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1621680275883.png

Hello

I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me

I'm am an investigative reporter and I'm looking in to the comment Prince Harry made on his Oprah mental health show that he received no special treatment in the army.

Did you serve with Harry?

Yes.
Have you heard anything on the grapevine about his time serving?

No, crawl back under whichever rock you crawled out from under.

I'd love you to get in touch with me
You really, really wouldn't.

Dwarf

LE
I'm am an investigative reporter and I'm looking in to the comment Prince Harry made on his Oprah mental health show that he received no special treatment in the army.
Why would he?

Hello

Did you serve with Harry? Have you heard anything on the grapevine about his time serving?

Kind regards
1621680917572.png

I know he had special treatment. I saw he had special treatment. There was this one time in Iraq. I couldn't believe it and showed he was specially treated....he was allowed two sausages for breakfast.

Hello

Did you serve with Harry? Have you heard anything on the grapevine about his time serving?

Kind regards
No. Hope this helps.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
My penultimate tour was the same as his last tour.

I have loads of info*

Little of it for here, and never for you or any of your ilk.

*Only a tiny bit about him, we were hardly moving in the same circles.

I served with Harry Prince, if that's any help? He was a bit of a ****, to be honest.

I understand he went on to become an investigative reporter.

My penultimate tour was the same as his last tour.

I have loads of info*

Little of it for here, and never for you or any of your ilk.

*Only a tiny bit about him, we were hardly moving in the same circles.
Is that coz he was circling at 10,000 feet trying to read a map while you were trying to avoid being shot by Terry the Taliban.

RTU'd

LE
Yes, I served with Harry at Pizza Express Woking when Prince Andrew took his brats.
We served pizza, garlic bread and Andrew had a double super hot chill no sweat pizza.
Harry The Army Hero liked to drink in those days before Megan turned him in to Harry The Zero.

Oh and Harry is on Arrse too so just wait for him to log in.

May I be the first to invite you to go forth and multiply with short, jerking movements.

If you would like that to be made clearer please do not hesitate to ask,

Latest Threads