.303 Bren Small Parts on offer - anyone interested?

On rooting about in the cellar I discovered this little tin of bits from way back when. It's a 'Small Parts Tin' dated 1952 for a .303 Bren LMG and contains a firing pin spring, extractor, extractor stay, extractor stay spring and a spring, piston post.

Free to a good home or it's going on the Bay of Fleas. Any takers PM me with your address.

Attachments

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
On rooting about in the cellar I discovered this little tin of bits from way back when. It's a 'Small Parts Tin' dated 1952 for a .303 Bren LMG and contains a firing pin spring, extractor, extractor stay, extractor stay spring and a spring, piston post.

Free to a good home or it's going on the Bay of Fleas. Any takers PM me with your address.
Auction for hols4heroes?

I don't need one but I can assure readers/bidders that the tins on their own are like rocking horse manure. That is to say not expensive but unobtainable. I had to make do with a repro in the end.

As I am losing my Hols4Heroes auctioneering virginity here, what's the advice on how long to leave bidding open for?

Bump!

And another, you stingy bastards.

And again - surely some of you mad bastards must have a Bren gun in need of a new extractor?