Stop f ucking with my posts.

If you want to kiss me just ask me.

Well done on your land mark Dale.

1,000,000 monkeys with 1,000,000 typewriters for 1,000,000 years springs to mind.

"So wise so young, they say do never live long."

Only another 997,000 for a sonnet then.

(It appears you were a tad premeture with regard to your 'goal' too). :wink:

Read your PM.

I cant get into BBs love pit. MDNs Austin Maxi is in my parking slot.

Who said I went away? The reports of my death were an exageration. I was just a bit 'unwell'.

Are we taking Dales post way off thread?

Taking her thread off thread is next best thing to launching her 150 million K to the Sun, which I am currently building a rocket to do

And I agree with the way that Darth was slagging you off in your absens, you are a cnut and a big girly one at that, but I did think that his dig at our mom was a bit low.

And yes Dale, i deliberatley spelt absence wrong, as well as deliberately, just to annoy you. I also put this bit all the way down here because I know that you won't bother to look this far.

Dale the snail said:
Aunty Stella said:
Taking her thread off thread is next best thing to launching her 150 million K to the Sun, which I am currently building a rocket to do

And I agree with the way that Darth was slagging you off in your absens, you are a cnut and a big girly one at that, but I did think that his dig at our mom was a bit low.
That, ladies and gents, is what we call a bite.

Every time you reply is a bite lofty.

The day Aunty bites, is the day I start teaching engine offs on the moon.

Dale the snail said:
Aunty Stella said:

That, ladies and gents, is what we call a bite.
Told you she wouldn't read to the bottom

Fish, barrel

Why does everyone pick on Dale The Snail?

I've been reading here for some time and most of his posts seem pretty inoffensive and sometimes even amusing. 3000 odd may be a lot, but at least he's contibuted more than just slaggings on balance.

And why is it every time he actually gets to the 3000 mark, his posts disappear to keep him at 2999?

Does the whole army consist of cunts nowadays (including me)?

blah_blah said:
Why does everyone pick on Dale The Snail?

I've been reading here for some time and most of his posts seem pretty inoffensive and sometimes even amusing. 3000 odd may be a lot, but at least he's contibuted more than just slaggings on balance.

And why is it every time he actually gets to the 3000 mark, his posts disappear to keep him at 2999?

Does the whole army consist of * nowadays (including me)?
Yes Dale. :wink:

Ha ha