300 Troops to Ivory Coast - TCH

BBC News 24 have just said that TCH has announced that 300 UK forces will deploy to Ivory Coast to evacuate some 400 British citizens.

Apparently TCH gave no more details 'for operational reasons'. Or was it because he was out of the loop again?

We're going to be down to deploying Cadets soon ffs. 8O

TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT.

Mighty_Blighty said:
We're going to be down to deploying Cadets soon ffs. 8O

TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT. TCH IS A CNUT.
My sentiments exactly, which cadets are you on about OTC or ACF, CCF.

I did wonder if they were going to drop the age of front line service 8O 8O 8O 8O

UN human rights say you only have to be 15 to be called up for service! Gonna take up a few helis to isn't it.

instead of ACF (bless their cotton socks, no disrespect) What about us youngish ex servicemen who have given up on civvi life and would love a chance for the green again.

Ask and you shall get a favourable response.

Johno

Well we wouldn't have to worry about dress and kit for the ACF as their parents do most of it :wink: :arrow:

What about some of us not-so-youngish ex bods? Minds you I dont know if Warriors have the correct fittings for storing my carpet slippers and pipe rack.........

Aye its true, am on 48hrs ntm as of yesterday. Not like the french to lose control of a situation!! Just hope the septics don't get involved before we've got all the ex-pats out. 8)

Send Stumpy

btw, is vthere any oil in the place? Just want to know in case it turns into an occupation,"to ensure the freedom and liberation of the people"!! :?

Ah, is that the same oil Curious George uses to grease Bliars palm every time he needs support, or a few hundred sweaty's to cover his arrse ?. If i get the chance i'll bring back a few litres of the stuff. I'm sure prescott could use it in his jags...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
dui-lai said:
Does the honourable (?) Secretary of State for Defence ever have his finger on the pulse :roll:
Why does he have a pulse at all ?

Can someone remedy this situation ?

PLEASE !