30 Years to to day since......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by exgunner, May 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The **** known as Bobby Sands croaked (5th May 1981)

I'm not bitter or twisted, but it's as funny today as it was then. Seem to recall the natives got a little restless over it though. Things were a little 'hectic' for a few days afterwards!!

2. You do know it's 2012 don't you?

• Like Like x 8
  3. Dusty, etc.

4. Ah, the cursed post-Saturday afternoon session ARRSE posting.

5. Would that be the Irish 30th anniversary?

• Like Like x 2
  6. He was a shit terrorist

• Like Like x 2
  7. We will never forget you Billy Sands. I know, I know, but it is Saturday evening and there's some odd sport on the telly.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Be fair, his escape plan worked in the end! :)

:hungry: :donut: :skull:

• Like Like x 6
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

# could you go a chicken supper bobby sands? #

• Like Like x 2
  10. To the tune of?

11. I always admired the bloke. I only have to look at a glass of water and the pounds pile on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It seems that when Bob Marley died he went straight to heaven, as you would expect of such a gifted artiste and who should he meet, he’d only been there a few minutes, but Elvis.

" Wow, Elvis, I’ve always really loved your work," said Bob and Elvis said," That’s very kind of you Bob, I have enjoyed your
    music greatly as well. In fact," said Elvis,"Why don’t you come over to my place
    tomorrow we’re having a bit of a do?"

Bob thought, "I’ve only been in heaven a short time and already I’m going to Elvis’s place for a do."

So next day he goes across to Elvis’s part of heaven and there are tables laid out with white cloths and everything, but to his surprise he finds Elvis in a corner, crying.

"Hey, what’s the matter Elvis?" said Bob.

"It’s that ****, Bobby Sands," said Elvis, "He’s eaten all the ******* burgers!"

• Like Like x 7
  13. fu2

fu2 LE

the natives all started lighting bonfires so we had one as well. it was a good party.

14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  15. You bastard, I feel fat now.

• Like Like x 3