• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

30 year old man claimed benefit for 36 children

Fraser explained: "I was claiming child tax credit for my son and just added another name by chance.
and then accidentally added fake details for a further 34 kids, at two addresses, happens all the time....

HMRC pursued me for ages over a £2.50 mismatch between what was on my tax return and what was on my P11D. So how come they fail to spot that some bloke has fathered 36 kids in 12 months!!!

jcm649 said:
HMRC pursued me for ages over a £2.50 mismatch between what was on my tax return and what was on my P11D. So how come they fail to spot that some bloke has fathered 36 kids in 12 months!!!
Didnt think being a sperm bank donor counted towards benfits :roll:

brettarider said:
jcm649 said:
Didnt think being a sperm bank donor counted towards benfits :roll:
This Government will never tax wankers (even if it is into a plastic jar), or they'll be taxing themselves