30 Sigs clothing store bird that needs a kicking and her pal

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by GLESGA-NED, Feb 10, 2009.

?
  1. na she just a mong

18.0%
  2. yeh slap her

82.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those who have been to 30 Sigs, You will have a idea. For those who haven't, she is I believe the biggest fcuking threat to western life and security ahead of the Taliban.

I can't believe that as a Fcuking R1 unit we have oxygen thiefs like her and her fcuking lab rat sidekick talking like shite, not just to the lads but everybody. I wouldn't mind if she actually gave you any kit. what is it about civvies that work in clothing stores and I generally mean the one's that have never been in the army. Fcuking mongs.

Is it just me or am I just being a tad unreasonable?

2. Just fill her in and empty the store.

You do know 'stores are for storing' and the civvies pay for it all out of their own wage don't you ned? :x

Cnuts :roll:

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I would suggest getting hold of a key and raiding the store, re-move significant quantities of easily sellable items, hide them some where and open an e-bay account in her name and offer items for sale. Or just loose a load of stuff thats on her flick.

a certain SQMS at 30Sigs in the mid 80's had a duplexer on his flick and it went missing. Full board of enquiry and he was shitting himself. I sat back and watched, as it went "diffy" just before I got there. years after and I mean well over a decade later someone told me what may have happened to it. Of course it might have been beer induced bullshit but then again who knows.

4. Do tell BiscuitsAB!

5. Stores people eh? :x feckinf*ckintw*ttymongykleptob*stards***** and other naughty words.

Big Size tens up her jacksie and trash the stores while whistling,
    "It's so funny, how we don't talk any more" (Cliff, useful at last).

Or if that's too rough, how about "shut the **** up , Shelf Sweeping blanket counter, or I'll stick this bergen up your back orifice and pack your innards".

Worth it, just for the gobsmacked mongness coming from the silly tart.

6. Old stripey,

Chances are she'd take you up on the 'offer' of filling in her back passage... After all, why else would a civvy chick work on camp in the first place...

Dirty rotten 5punk-guzzlers, oh-er!

AR

7. Ummm, poser there and no mistake. She would have loved it :p I was perhaps a bit harsh on the lass, and should instead have just mentioned her IQ of 6, minging molars and webbed toes. There, now that's being kinder aint it?

8. I always thought the bloke there was the more useless of the two.

9. Is she a Jock then ?

10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Although clothing stores provided me with one of my funniest memories:

1 ADSR Herford mid-1990's, clothing store for the scalies was run by an infantry Colour Sgt with a false leg (IIRC). Said Colour Sgt was completely p1ssed off being called Staff [Sgt] by scalies who obviously did not know him.
    Scaley sprog in the queue in front of me:
    "I need to exchange these lightweights for a size smaller Staff".
    "COLOUR! YOU FUKCING STUPID CNUT!"
    "Uh, [baffled look] green Staff......".
    There then followed a fantastic explosion of shouting and swearing (world class) at a terrified sprog while the rest of the queue p1ssed themselves laughing. :D

11. That must of been 'kin hilarious to see, the sprog's face must of been a picture and then some!!!! I bet he learnt all the correct ranks by the end of the day to never again make that mistake!

AR

12. What in blazes is this thread all about? Care to provide a link?

IG

13. I thought the first post might give you a little clue

hh

PS: How is sunny bumcoat nowadays?

14. You'd need some military experience to understand.

It might also help to be British.

And, in any circumstances, being male is usually of benefit.

15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

SQMS 1Sqn at the time was a S/Sgt P K****t code name "chopper" apparently he upset some off the RTG's and the duplexer dissapeared on the way back from Ex. IIRC the RAF got the blame in end but the beer fuelled rumour was that it ended up in some deep water somewhere in Europe.

I dont know the findings of the board but I don't think it damaged his career too much as his next posting was to Hong Kong to play Cricket for the Corps. From what I recall about the bloke he was a stickler for the rules and held the philosophy that "stores were for storing". My personal experience was that he was a pretty fair Boss, I got my fair share of bollockings but I deserved them as I was a fairly mediocre siggy at the time having just turned 18 and not being the maturest of blokes.

Last thing I heard about him was that he was an AI instructor for the CCF or ACF in the Midlands but that he was bigging himself up a bit saying he'd done a tour at 264 sqn which I cannot confirm or deny as I have no idea what he did before or after 30 sigs.

All in all he was an Ok guy, but fcuk me I think he had some sleepless nights over that board he certainly looked like shite for at least a few months.