• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

3 year pay rise

Hello i’m just about to hit my 3 year point (january 4th) and wondering if i move up to the next pay band? Currently on £19800 before tax and am in need of a nice buckers raise as i have big plans for this year plus i’ve spent all my december wages on the piss already

Hello i’m just about to hit my 3 year point (january 4th) and wondering if i move up to the next pay band? Currently on £19800 before tax and am in need of a nice buckers raise as i have big plans for this year plus i’ve spent all my december wages on the piss already
It's the 6th of January.

Try asking your clerks when you go back to work. They'll be able to give you the answer.

Have you looked on this electronic system that we call 'JPA'?

Sounds like wah.

ALL of your wages spent on the piss? What about your Christmas bonus? Have you spent that as well?