3 Year Old Firing a MiniGun

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by batus_survivor, May 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Lucky little sod :D

Mum sounded sooooo proud. Membership of the NRA pending.........

2. now if that was the uk the rounds wouldnt of penetrated through the paper work at 100m :D

3. More proof of the Septic Mind set, or lack of said.

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

My kids all shot at an early age, my youngest was 10 months sat on my lap on the farm pulling the trigger of a .22 semi auto. Nothing wrong at all!

5. Want that one!(the Gat not the kid!)

6. we once had a 10/22 chained to the end of the veranda fairground style on limited arcs for the kids to play with.............but we had to take it down when the little dears started to bait the beaten zone with pet-food and bread to get more 'interesting' targets.

it was fun watching one holding the gat, another aiming and calling corrections and a third (mostly the youngest) pulling the trigger.

the cat from next door was lucky....................

7. Only in the good old US of A!

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I like the way he switched the safety off and then told everyone to stand back.

Still I wouldn't turn down a minigun for Xmas. For home defence use of course.

9. I'm jealous.

But oh, the irony of holding the event in Waco.

10. Must be galling for a 3 year old to be trusted to use one with Supervision while you cant even have an SLR :twisted:

11. perfectly safe and under control not much touble you can get into with a tripod mounted Mg and supervision.
    unlike that 12yr old and a mini uzi RIP
    :(

12. The key fact here was that he was under adult supervision, however had he of not been then it would have been real cause for concern.

13. Especially to burger & fries gut daddy with the camera. :D

14. I have a vision of my 15 year old mounting one on my motor and going off on one, thank god i live in the UK mind you I still want one.