3 USMC SOF KIA by Afghan soldier

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Aug 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And so it goes on.......RIP Guys

2. I posted this this morning (Afghan in uniform kills 3 US SF) at 0840ish, nobody was bothered! I think it's a sad state of affairs that this trend/tactic (green on blue) seems to be rising.

I did the first tour (summer 06) as a mentor with the ANA (OMLT). Several times they threatened to shoot us over the 6 months, and we all thought that it wasn't a possibility.

******* hate the *******...

3. blobmeister,

The same time I was training Iraqi Plod. We never lost a man. The difference? In Iraq we were training / retraining (you never knew who they really were) people from a reasonably civilised country whom the coalition had attempted to bomb back to the Stone Age.

In Afghan our guys are training people whom to achieve the Stone Age would be considered an advancement

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was on my iPhone and couldn't search properly--sorry for the double tap.

5. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

RIP. I hope the other troops out there in similar jobs are sleeping with one eye open. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

6. Scary situation not being able to trust "allies" They really are barbarians. Son of a good friend is a naval officer and over there now. Known him since he was 3. A neighbors son in US Army just went back for his 3rd tour. Nothing wrong with the country that repeated waves of B52's couldn't cure.

• Like Like x 2
  7. RIP brave US allies

8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

And three more ISAF killed today, by an Afghan covvy in a Base. Time to go...

9. Apparently the three were invited to a home for a meal and assassinated, so much for Islam's tenets regarding hospitality.
    A fatwa should be published by the local Imam condemning the despicable act demanding the perpetrators be hunted down and executed - if the bastards are as serious about their religion as they'd have us believe. I'd also like to think every Imam in every mosque in the USA would condemn the act too, that isn't going to happen though.

• Like Like x 2
  10. RIP...Yet another cowardly attack, C*nts!

11. You may not have noticed but Bin Laden is dead.

12. Usmc rip

13. Sad sad news yet again RIP