• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

3 Single lasses trying to find Mr Right

:omfg:

The bird advertised on the right who 'beat teenage arthritis' would get it though:

Kate Oakes saved from a world of pain by a wonder drug.
I wonder if she fancies a trip back there for a few minutes? She does need to sort those teeth out though, they look like she's been cleaning them with a file.

First two yes, last one no.

As for that teenage arthritis one - possibly if wankered, but the teeth remind me of the kid out of "Deliverance", so prob not.

deerhunter said:
First two yes, last one no.

As for that teenage arthritis one - possibly if wankered, but the teeth remind me of the kid out of "Deliverance", so prob not.

A few gentle taps with a toffee hammer would sort them out,and she would be so grateful to you for doing it

Bat_Crab said:
:omfg:

The bird advertised on the right who 'beat teenage arthritis' would get it though:

Kate Oakes saved from a world of pain by a wonder drug.
I wonder if she fancies a trip back there for a few minutes? She does need to sort those teeth out though, they look like she's been cleaning them with a file.
Thats given me horrible nightmares now.

No, No, Noooo! ..... That's just wrong!

For the good and benefit of the Human Gene Pool, anyone with dress sense like that should be infertile.

Latest Threads