3 Single lasses trying to find Mr Right

I'd get them all pregnant. Doesn't matter how infertile they are!

"Bend over love... whoops you pregnant!"

jack-daniels said:
... that last one was surely a lady-boy in a cheap bar!
I thought that as well, surely, having a cock is the main reason she can't get pregnant.

Crikey, that first one looks like Michael Jackson in drag.

(It's not, is it?)

:omfg:

The bird advertised on the right who 'beat teenage arthritis' would get it though:

Kate Oakes saved from a world of pain by a wonder drug.
I wonder if she fancies a trip back there for a few minutes? She does need to sort those teeth out though, they look like she's been cleaning them with a file.

First two yes, last one no.

As for that teenage arthritis one - possibly if wankered, but the teeth remind me of the kid out of "Deliverance", so prob not.

deerhunter said:
First two yes, last one no.

As for that teenage arthritis one - possibly if wankered, but the teeth remind me of the kid out of "Deliverance", so prob not.

A few gentle taps with a toffee hammer would sort them out,and she would be so grateful to you for doing it

Bat_Crab said:
:omfg:

The bird advertised on the right who 'beat teenage arthritis' would get it though:

Kate Oakes saved from a world of pain by a wonder drug.
I wonder if she fancies a trip back there for a few minutes? She does need to sort those teeth out though, they look like she's been cleaning them with a file.
Thats given me horrible nightmares now.

Gentlemen, gentlemen... you are talking about the ladyboy I love... have some decorum for pitys sake!

No, No, Noooo! ..... That's just wrong!

For the good and benefit of the Human Gene Pool, anyone with dress sense like that should be infertile.

certainly had worse.

3rd one must have an "adams apple".