3 Shock Army never looked like this... Did it ?

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by velcrostripes, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't recall the "Birdie" dance (at 1:42), but the rest seems familiar.

Weren't they part of Soxmis?

2. I particularly like the bit where they rip each others clothes off....
    Must do some work today !!

3. No they were the special undercover bus of spetsnaz nurse you kept hearing about in BAOR

4. MMMmmmm so little time.

5. I see the Bolshoi have taken the cause of free enterprise to heart :D

(maybe it's just my eyesight, but some of them have gone a bit too far - one of the background shots looks like it contains part of a swastika on a green flag (the girls are outside))

6. [​IMG]

Seen them before!

7. Seen them before.........

Attached Files:

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They were in the Pads Bar every Friday night, just after I had finished my 10th pint or so.

9. Oh those Russians! :p Trust them to recruit meaty cheerleaders fresh from the local collective farm. ;) Not that I would turn 'em down of course. :p

10. Having just come from the Nimrod thread , where I learnt that we are completely undefended against these lovelies , I say bring them on . Am also starting to understand why the KGB used honeytraps so often . They certainly have me in their clutches.

11. The Ruskies really do like their birds malnourished, don't they?

Of course, I still would. Goes without saying. They'd just have to ask nicely.

12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Svelte. Filthy imperialist lackey with your decadent views.

13. I only like licking ribs that are smothered in barbecue sauce, mate.

Although given my experience of Moscow hotels, I suppose that could be arranged for a suitable price.