Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 role choices on application, are they final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you fill in the application and you choose 3 roles does this mean you must do 1 of them roles? and what if you cant remember what you've choosen? and finally if you have decided for certain what role you want to do is it important to study 3 roles for the interview?

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
when you fill in the application and you choose 3 roles does this mean you must do 1 of them roles? and what if you cant remember what you've choosen? and finally if you have decided for certain what role you want to do is it important to study 3 roles for the interview?

At interview you will be asked about your job choices and what they involve. If you don't know you will fail the interview so not a problem because you won't be going to selection. If you can't remember the job choices that YOU have chosen I would go to the doctors and ask to be assessed for Alzheimer's (which would be a bar to entry anyway).

Generally speaking.. for selection imagine that your 3 job choices are set in stone. Study your job choices and try to impress at selection.

Once you pass selection and get a grade you can change your job choice to whatever you want.

Haha alzheimers! Got a book there with snide remarks have we...or personal experience lol, it was only a question chill! I can remember I just dont want to do them roles now TBH.

Anyway if I fail interview Ill get another go at it, Im only on here cuz Im bored as shit waiting for it to start and Ive ran out of serious questions aint that why were all here boredom...

Status
Not open for further replies.