3 rifles edinburgh nightlife

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by jasoncoxx, Aug 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hows the nightlife in edinburgh? What are the scottish birds like?

joined up il be in edinburgh with 3 rifles!
  2. H3

H3 LE

Crap it's the Gay capital of the North ..... Similar to Brighton just rains a lot more !! You should have joined a Battalion posted south of the border ..... You know the real reason why the jocks wear the skirt .... Sorry Kilt don't you !!! Kilt lifters the lot of them !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The athens of the Norths has a fair share of scutters, wide variety can be seen. Peactice your chatup lines, hopefully the fair middens of oxgangs gorgie granton and silverknowles will assist in popping all your cherries...........

If in doubt pm 60 he can advise you some more
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I've been told by various lads in Jock regiments that New Years' Eve guard duty at the Castle is the place to be. Even the guard commander gets a shag.
  5. Yeah, but you'll have to carry three times the ammunition and clean three weapons.
  6. Edinburgh is a beautiful city and a cracking night on the piss. First time I went on the lash there ( Princes Street?) I was most confused when at about 0100 I ended up in a pub full of Gurkhas.
  7. Wester Hailes and Sighthill are the places for you young man......
    • Like Like x 3
  8. You forgot Niddrie and Gilmerton

To the OP you will have a great time, don't come to Gorgie I don't want you lowering the standards, especially at this time of year with all the festivals that are going on.
  9. Check out Calton Hill and London Road Gardens after dark. You're guaranteed to pull.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Getting pulled more likely.
  11. And don't miss out Leith.It's gorgeous at nighttime . It always reminds me of a certain area in New York (can't mind the name at the moment ;-) )
  12. fu2

fu2 LE

On the piss time you will not have young Yoda.
  13. Unless you're aged under 12, don't do Yoda.
  14. Rezillos!