3 REGT AAC Driving Competition Training!!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by lynxeffectLOL!, Jun 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This really made my day today!!!! I have not laughed so hard for a long time. I don't think he is in the driving team though!!!!!!! Fortunately no one is hurt and the vehicle suffered a small scratch at the front!! Lucky!! But still absolutley fcuking priceless!!!

Attached Files:

2. At least its not another Apache. :roll:

3. he was driving around the corner and reached on to his backseat to grab his motorbike helmet and went straight into the ditch!!! Nothing like keeping your eyes on the road!!!

Attached Files:

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

So what do the initial T W A T stand for on his T shirt?

5. Possible wah there PG? :lol:

Attached Files:

6. why does everyone look like they're going to a 'scouse' theme stag do!!!!
    :lol:
    apart from this what other training is planned? - i want to watch !!
    No, i have to watch.

7. Good to see the RP Staff turned up, must have been hard getting them away from the rugby on the tv in the Hub. And get that man to tuck his t shirt in the scruffy git!!!

8. yeah, luckily his car only sustained minor damage. a small crack in the bumper and another in the front right wing. i think the only thing he seriously damaged was his pride!

9. The War Against Terrorism..............

10. not really a driving fault more of an awesome stitch up especially when he wants to go on xmas leave!!! ha ha ha

Attached Files:

11. TheBlackPearl(aaarrgghh!) tried to do what that copper did (the one that was in the newspapers for speeding @159 MPH), I am sure he has a good plan on how to keep his licence. TheBlackPearl to the judge "it was anti-terrorist training............"

So I am sure this individual is now ruled out of the driving competition, Its a shame because his ego could have won it alone. :oops: :oops: :oops:

12. Driving competition ? in such a gay little car?!!!! What's the race , the F59 Penelope Pitstop all comers how much make up can I put on with one hand while groping for a helmet in the rear with the other? :oops:

Chavs the lot of you.

Try Tracks............................... :twisted:

13. How can anyone with an ego drive a clio?

14. This is because this ego is about theblackpearl (Arrse ID) and not the clit driver, it just happens to be under the same thread! "3 REGT AAC Driving Competition Training!!"