3 R Anglian contact number?

Don't suppose anyone has the contact number for these guys do they? Says the Regimental Recruiting Teams number is 01603 401879, but it didn't ring at all when I tried earlier today.

Cheers.

Yes of course, give them a phone now someone should be there and i'm pretty sure they will be willing to take your call :)

Don't suppose anyone has the contact number for these guys do they? Says the Regimental Recruiting Teams number is 01603 401879, but it didn't ring at all when I tried earlier today.

Cheers.
You from Mature Dating uk?

NEVER EVER believe someone when they give you a phone number on here, or at least google it first! it would of happened anyway at some point. That aside, why are you joining 3 R ANGLIAN and not the Viking's or the Poachers?

NEVER EVER believe someone when they give you a phone number on here, or at least google it first! it would of happened anyway at some point. That aside, why are you joining 3 R ANGLIAN and not the Viking's or the Poachers?
Planning to join the regs eventually, but I'm off to Uni soon and thought I'd join the TA while there then join 1/2 R Anglian after my degree.

Would it not be better to join your Uni's OTC, you will be with likeminded people (Potential Officers) and you will proberly develop better! Also, state your interest in either the Vikings or the Poachers. (i suggest Poachers) and arrange a visit as a Potential Officer. Let me know when you do, and i shall buy you a beer in the Mess for the telephone incident :)

Haha, I'll be sure to!

Was divided over joining the UOTC. It seems a gamble; you either get a half decent one, or an awful one.

sorry to jump in , i've just got back from seeing my local units SSGT. and am due to go to Catterick for a year after i've completed my initial modules ... anyone know what the deal is with married quarters ??