3 R Anglian contact number?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by CJM, Jan 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

Don't suppose anyone has the contact number for these guys do they? Says the Regimental Recruiting Teams number is 01603 401879, but it didn't ring at all when I tried earlier today.

Cheers.

2. Hi mate, it has changed recently to a national number: 08721000958 hope that helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

Fantastic mate. I take I still ring that about joining my local company?

4. Yes of course, give them a phone now someone should be there and i'm pretty sure they will be willing to take your call :)

5. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

You. *******. ****.

6. You from Mature Dating uk?

7. Hahahahahaha Welcome to Arrse :)

8. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

No, but I think Mark might be.

Edit: Mark, you've got an Anglian piccie on your profile, do you actually have the number?

9. No need to be like that, if your wanting to join the Army, You should get use to little jokes

10. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

I myself I was also merely joking good sir.

11. No i don't i'm regular - 2 R ANGLIAN. Why not just pop into the TA centre?

12. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

Might just do that on Friday. :)

(Now I'm going to have to explain why "gay dating" has come up on the phone bill!)

13. NEVER EVER believe someone when they give you a phone number on here, or at least google it first! it would of happened anyway at some point. That aside, why are you joining 3 R ANGLIAN and not the Viking's or the Poachers?

14. That's a bit harsh on 3 R. Anglians :)

15. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

Planning to join the regs eventually, but I'm off to Uni soon and thought I'd join the TA while there then join 1/2 R Anglian after my degree.