3-party talks with India, China essential: Clinton

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Yusuf, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Power structures are changing. Some accept the fact some don't. The clever will align with the winning side. India and US will have a strong partnership and will win the next cold war.

A three-party dialogue involving India, China and the United States will be essential in the future, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said, in a sign that ties between the world's two largest democracies are still going strong.
    Clinton, whose visit to India followed those to China and Bangladesh, said this at a town hall-style meeting in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal state, Monday.
    She told her audience that while she was in Beijing, she was

2. Length: around 14 inches.

Girth: I'm not really sure. Ask your mother

3. Rayc

Rayc RIP

14 inches!

You actually measured that?

Girth?

You asked the chap 'how do you dress, sir'?

Drapers and Outfitter are you?

4. Didn't know the forum has horses on it as well.

May be your mommy knows.

5. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Now, now Yusuf.

Apt answer about horses, but.........

I am sure he didn't mean THAT! :EEK:

He possibly is a Tailor and so he was being very natural and solicitous!

I know you wear Bespoke suits.

Such suits are beyond the reach of the British hoi polloi!

That is why Saville Row is beyond many out there in Britain and when I was commissioned I got my stuff from some outfitter called GD Goldings of UK. I was told that they hold a Royal Warrant or something like that!

6. I do not mind the countless willy waving threads on India, I do not even care much for the casual racism of Indian posters or the pointlessness of their arguments. What I do object to is the awful grammar!

"a strong partnership as will win the next cold war."

Seriously? You will not win a GCSE in English let alone an ideological battle.

7. It really is great that you find crap like this on the internet from your call center in Bangalore. Truth be told RayC, if we asked you some questions that were obvious to anyone who had visited London and been to a tailor (and one could not look up on Google) you would fall short.

WALT.

8. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Why?

Can't afford the bus fare?

Note: when I was commissioned, I did not have to go to London.

It was sent to me!

And by the way I wasn't the only one either! We were not really recruited from the hoi polloi, I assure you.

Now that will be hard for the proletariat to believe.

But eat your heart out, if you will!

In India, we always had drapers and outfitters like Phelps, Ranken, Samuel Fitz etc.

It is only of late with globalisation that we are having branded stuff with obscene logos on top that is such a rage with the noveau riche!

Like it or not, class still exist here.

9. Rayc

Rayc RIP

But he is shafting you alright!

Burn baby burn!

10. Yeah, I pretty sure my mother knows the size of my penis. You might want to work on your come backs there buddy, although the horse thing was clever.

And what on earth has happened to Rayc? His tone has drastically changed since he receiving his second warning, from the moderators, for his abusive, pompous, insane diatribes,

He's changed your medication? While I'm all for people realising they have a problem and seeking help for it, I have got to say "nice" Rayc creeps me out and I preferred "nasty" Rayc.

But, its nice to see the sick old bastard getting back to his favourite hobby i.e spamming and recruiting trolls.

Rayc, be well old bean, but don't bother replying to me. I don't like you.

11. Seems I was a bit hasty in thinking RayC, would stop biting. Pay attention, RayC + his trolls, it's OK to admit you're wrong on the internet. You don't lose any face.

Presume he hadn't changed his medication last night and had probably just had a few too many drinks to cheer himself up.

For a suitably pompous quote for RayC's quest to get banned "Once more into the breach, dear friends".

There was cannons to the left of him, cannons to the right, but RayC charged bravely ahead forcing the moderators to terminate his account.

Or perhaps for Rayc and his trolls: Never, in the history of internet flame wars, have so few trolls, done so much spamming, to piss off so many.

12. If RayC publishes his short stories as a book then he'll be stinking rich and won't bother to appear here.

Getting back on topic, if three countries agree to start controlling things, isn't that a bit like the triumvirates that ruled Rome? Didn't they end up fighting each other? Or perhaps Russia is going to be cast as the enemy they all have in common, in order to keep them together.

13. china vs usa/india.......... who cares?

with a bit of luck billions will be made and thousands employed selling both sides the best of British kit.

14. You just lost the MRCA tender of India.

15. That would have had much greater impact if you'd posted it in flawless Hindi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.