3 PARA VIDEO, SANGIN

Good luck Guys & Girls, come home in one piece. The attitude of the general public in this Country sucks, we should be proud of the work our people are doing on OUR behalf, our politicians sent these fine people to play in both sandpits and we voted for them, by logic we sent them there to do a job on our behalf. where is the support? We see coffins on the news, embedded news reporters, saying how bad it is for the soldiers over there, where is the support? If you see a soldier in a bar, buy him a pint and say Thank You! We (Yes I am a soldier) don't ask for thanks, but given unasked would make it all worth while.

"Its Tommy this and Tommy that, and Tommy the old brute. But its brave old Tommy Atkins when the guns begin to shoot!"

Edited due to Black Bush overdose

Great, great pictures, but wanted to hear the chaps, not the rapping knobber who takes up most of the soundtrack - he needs a nine up the asshole in my view: he really is a cnut of the highest order .... and he was not there. Rant over - good pictures and good drills.

Still not as good as the RMs though....

Fallschirmjager said:
WhiteHorse said:
Like to know who was using the video camera instead of shooting :wink:
Does everyone need to fire in a contact situation then? Have you ever been in contact? Judging by your comment i suggest not!
Hmmm...by your tone FJ I fear it might have been you who was recording footage instead of adding to the weight of fire then??

Always remember the alternative principles of war...never draw attention to yourself in a fire-fight!

Cuddles said:
Hmmm...by your tone FJ I fear it might have been you who was recording footage instead of adding to the weight of fire then??

No it wasn't, though as a commander my job isn't to add to the weight of fire as such but to determine where the weight of fire is is to be fired upon to cause the most casualties.

Always remember the alternative principles of war...never draw attention to yourself in a fire-fight!

If everybody thought like that then we'd never win the firefight!

As I expected, the long-while-ago mortars got dragged in. No complaint about that but isn't it great to know that the system, training and regimental environment that produced those me also produced the ones we se today?

Latest Threads