3 (para) bn rugby team

good to see 3 (para) bn acting like complete knobs the other day after loosing at rugby aswell as taking a battering aswell on the pitch cant quite compete with the big lads eh!! 2 PARA however were gracious in defeat good blokes

couldnt name the entire teams and the score was 7-3( thats how any tries were scored arsed if i know what that is in rugby points!!)
You're not very good at this game are you. Tries are all well and good, but what about conversions after the tries?

Did you used to work for the NOTW? :)
Clearly not, or he would have just attached the MP3 files of their telephone calls to his post.

couldnt name the entire teams and the score was 7-3( thats how any tries were scored arsed if i know what that is in rugby points!!)
So your outraged about a march you never played in and about a game you have no knowledge of? And have come onto the Internet to have a bit of a tantrum ?

Weird.

(did you share concern with the team in question or did you only get all girly as you watched the minibus tootle out of camp? ) :)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Whenever I watch Rugby it seems to consist of most people getting put on their arse it's what they call tackling.
Sometimes the opposing team dosen't like losing

I know and old boy who described the Germans in the last war as dammed sporting.
However I do belive Hitler was what was known as a bad loser.

So your outraged about a march you never played in and about a game you have no knowledge of? And have come onto the Internet to have a bit of a tantrum ?

Weird.

(did you share concern with the team in question if did you only get all girly as you watched the minibus tootle out of camp? ) :)
hardly a tantrum, and no i didnt shrare my concern with them they were far too busy wondering what the fuck had just hit them!!