3 nights in Hotel IOW 4th - 7th Dec Hols4H Auction ends Sun

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Hellmans, Nov 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to unforeseen circumstances a family who were going to the Isle of Wight with Hols4H have had to cancel.

Therefore, there is a holiday going begging as we have no-one to fill it.

3 nights full board on a 'Turkey & Tinsel break. The Hotel is in it's Christmas/New Year period and has a 'Christmas Eve', 'Christmas Day' and 'New Years Eve' during the weekend with associated food and entertainment. If you are a Chrimbo Fanatic, this is for you.

Alternatively, there is a pub across the road, another one 200m up the High Street and a nightclub 5 mins stagger away.

The Hotel is The Burlington Hotel

The trip includes the cost of the return car ferry, which for the 'thieving' IoW ferries would be about £70-£100 on its own. The Hotel break is normally £140 per adult and £70 per child. The Hols4H family were going with a couple and three kids so this is the max they could accomodate.

3 nights, Fri/Sat/Sun in The Burlington Hotel on the IOW with Car Ferry included for a max of 2 adults and 3 kids

Hotel theme is Xmas and New Year, has a bar and entertainment, full festive menu, (food is included obviously, but drink not).

The ferry is from Southampton and takes 1 hour. Arrive anytime from midday Friday, check out by 1000hrs Monday. Ferries booked at times to suit you.

Let bidding commence. ALL money to Holidays4Heroes

MM :D
  2. bump
    No-one want a break for even £20?
  3. O.K. to get the ball rolling £50.
  4. Thankyou PigDog
  5. No probs.
  6. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Will be in France at that time, but £20 to Hols4heroes as a donation and an unsubtle bump.................................. 8)
  7. So, PigDog gets a 3 night break for £50 all in unless someone offers £51?

8. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Wish I could make it over there in time. What a wonderful holiday. :)
  9. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

I would have a go at this but as I already live on the island there is not much point. Can recommend the place though. Cheap holiday for some one and the weather here is better than the mainland!!
  10. YesItsMe

Thank you, I was already regretting I can't go for it. :cry:
  11. I have £100 bid from a Non Arrse bidder
  12. YesItsMe

So after all Facebook does help as well. :D
  13. Nope, someone at work! :D