3 Lions? More like 11 bloody donkeys

Deutschland were all über us, and Rooney? Was he trying to win Spectator of the Match award?

bleep323 said:
this implies to me anyway that 8 played well.

Title duly amended Sir.

Donkeys are very usefull and cuddly unlike that useless t**t Rooney

OK I haven't watch any of the football, mainly because I find it dull and can't believe what they get paid, but is anyone surprised they lost? From what little I have read and heard they haven't played well in any of the matches so far, why was this match suppose to be any different?

TPBD.

A

armadillo

dont care finally get some real news on the telly, not the first time england beaten by a bunch of germans in S Africa

See the commentators still had to get a load of 66 references in.

As Patrick Kelty said on Xfm this week football never came home it stopped once for a one night stand and hasn't called since seen better watching kids on a Saturday

An utter disgrace. If John Terry, for one, ever plays for England again then I shall switch my support to the Irish.

They would have got more heart and endevour from a team selected from the lower divisions. Probably as much skill too.

They should donate their wages to charity as they have done bugger all to deserve them!

I think I've established the problem.

Cappello obviously went to the wrong stadium. He must have done.

How else could he stand there and say his team played well. 8O

Still, as Hanson said, England were lucky it was only four.

A.B.E.

:cheers:

Carthorses playing Racehorses, should have their salary docked, and Capello needs sacking without any payoff. Better still pass him the Mess Webley.

U

uncle_ho

I hate football so didn't watch it. Win or lose, knowing England are better than Scotland is enough for me.

uncle_ho said:
I hate football so didn't watch it. Win or lose, knowing England are better than Scotland is enough for me.
On that performance I wouldnt be so sure.

I'm English and i'm glad Germany won.
If only to put an end to this chavfest and the current England squad surfing on a wave of media and self generated hype.

They should all be sacked and the England team be re-formed from real blokes, real blokes who don't worry about whether they've been spotted in the same supercar in the same month or whether a Braziian player has had a similar 'hairdo'.

I would like a national team who were genuinely proud at the opportunity to represent their country - these clowns just took it for granted. As for the whole WAGS thing...Some Arrser put it well when he commented on Willie Wonka and the oompah-lumpahs.

Unless FIFA change the rules to take into account Krystal champagne appreciation, orangness of bird and frequency of manicure then the England team as we now know it is fecked!

Nah, Manley, he would probably miss.
Given events, it reminds me of the Tartan Army's version of the England teams favourite song, Three Lions.

Isn't the same song, no, not at all. 8-0

Tam

I thought it was a great match. We did just as well as I expected.
There was even an 'in off the bar' shot that got disallowed to keep the pundits talking about it for years.
There are multi millions of pounds of money sloshing about in the premiership but we can't even produce players to play for the country that actually look as if they want to play for the country.
These cnuts get enough money to buy a new house every week and this is the very best they can do?
Even though Germany had clearly won it with a fair while to go they still looked hungry. Our lot only had flashes of 'hunger' and had given up long before the end of the match.
Mr Potato Head, the much lauded shining star, looked like a spectator for a lot of the game. At this stage of the world cup he should had had about half dozen goals under his belt by now.

But yeah, a great match.