3 job choices

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by duggan123, Aug 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    For the 3 job choices can you have 2 RAC regiments down and RA gunner (2RTR, KRH,RA Gunner) ? :?

2. Yes you can but a bit of a waste of a 2nd preference, why dont you put a RAC Light role preference instead of two Chally 2 preferences as if passed for first choice then you dont need that same preference in there...speak to your Recruiter who will advise better.

3. i was think that having 2 MBT regiments were abit stupid. I just cant think of which FR regiment to put down =|

4. Do some research on them, theres plenty of info out there, only you can make that choice.

5. I will. I have plenty of time anyway because im still waiting on my medical forms to be processed.

6. When i went and done my barb test, the recruiter put me down for RLC then was reluctant to put down anymore choices as ive been in logistics for 10 years in civvie street.I did in the end get him to RA as my second choice but no third choice ?