3 Flt 7 AAC

Just a quick question. When do 3 Flt train? Basically, I'm in CEUOTC, exploring the TASO route, and generally trying to understand the options available to me. I've tried the internet, ArmyNet and the search function to no avail, can't find anything of any use. Any help/advice would be massively helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Contact 7 Regt RHQ and they should give you the number. You will either speak to the 2ic or the AO. If no joy from RHQ pm me and i will pass on the info to you.
How many groundies are you established for up there ?

Currently doing 237 miles e/w to Nethers for trg. Mind you, there is a decent train service that goes North of the Border Reivers....
Paperwork says 1SGT, 2 CPLs, 4 ATPRs, but Netheravon uses most of our allocated manpower me thinks, never really read the paperwork. Max number of bods on the groud has been 3, but we could always use a good hand.Problem is there is just not enough work for shed loads of groundies.
Joking aside, I'm almost equidistant from Leuchars and Nethers by time (given that there is a good train service). I'll go through the CoC and ask if I can come up one weekend, if that's all right.
Poopong............or................Slobodan MacDermovich (Scourge of the Burrow, Wanted by the UN tribunal in the Hague for the mindless slaughter of literally tens of baby rabbits?)

The truth is out there........... :wink:
Tis no longer called NBC. If you read your new MATTs it is now known as CBRN (Chemical,Biological,Radiological,Nuclear) and anyway the Hauge can't prove anything I wasnt there, wasnt me it was some big boys who done it. Ijust happened to be passing by and had just eaten a strawberry lollipop.