3 feet of snow???

Morning all :D Well the weather men/ladiez are all talking doom and gloom about shed loads of snow this weekend - 3-4 inches feckin hell can the country take it!!!!!!!! and all reports are as usual different! I'm Driving up to the peak district for a week shortly, from laaandon, anyone seen any snow yet?
Feel free to pish take - I can take it :wink:
This could be helpful to others this weekend having to do their family outing thing!
He we go for a start: No feckin snow in London, just lovely blue skys an fluffy clouds :D Thanks in advance.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Crystal clear blue sky in York

Should be flooded out and snowed in by lunch time :D

EX_STAB said:
Glorious sunshine and nothing but birds in the sky.
Derbyshire. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Cheers mate - be quiet nice up there in the snow, stuck in an old boozer with nowt but good beer, food, an open fire and a light to swing !! Heaven! fcuk sightseeing :wink:

Following a shower of rain and hail about half an hour to an hour ago, Dorset's nice and sunny again now.

Its a bit chilly up here in the frozen wastelands of Yorkshire, but clear skies and no snow. I expect flooding of biblical proportions any moment.

five-minute-fagbreak said:
EX_STAB said:
Glorious sunshine and nothing but birds in the sky.
Derbyshire. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Cheers mate - be quiet nice up there in the snow, stuck in an old boozer with nowt but good beer, food, an open fire and a light to swing !! Heaven! fcuk sightseeing :wink:
Was going to spend today catching up on some work but f*ck it you have just swung it for me ! Next stop Windermere..