3 feet of snow???

Discussion in 'Travel' started by five-minute-fagbreak, Mar 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning all :D Well the weather men/ladiez are all talking doom and gloom about shed loads of snow this weekend - 3-4 inches feckin hell can the country take it!!!!!!!! and all reports are as usual different! I'm Driving up to the peak district for a week shortly, from laaandon, anyone seen any snow yet?
    Feel free to pish take - I can take it :wink:
    This could be helpful to others this weekend having to do their family outing thing!
    He we go for a start: No feckin snow in London, just lovely blue skys an fluffy clouds :D Thanks in advance.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Crystal clear blue sky in York

Should be flooded out and snowed in by lunch time :D
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Glorious in Pontefract
  4. Glorious sunshine and nothing but birds in the sky.
    Derbyshire. I'll keep an eye out for you!
  5. No snow in the Midlands....blowing a gale though....
  6. Cheers mate - be quiet nice up there in the snow, stuck in an old boozer with nowt but good beer, food, an open fire and a light to swing !! Heaven! fcuk sightseeing :wink:
  7. Following a shower of rain and hail about half an hour to an hour ago, Dorset's nice and sunny again now.
  8. :bounce: for late risers :D
  9. Its a bit chilly up here in the frozen wastelands of Yorkshire, but clear skies and no snow. I expect flooding of biblical proportions any moment.
  10. Was going to spend today catching up on some work but f*ck it you have just swung it for me ! Next stop Windermere..