3 div

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by mattam000, Dec 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. your opinions on 3 div
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If they try harder they might gain promotion to 2 Div :wink:
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ... and then who knows, maybe the premiership!
  4. Just in front of 4 and 5 Div......oh and 6 Div of course.
  5. A fcuking great unit, with a bad reputation. People seem to label it as bullsh*tty and generally crap, but I've not met many people who didn't have a good time there.
  6. A top posting, loved every minute of it (well nearly). Worked like a trojan though. Good location well within travelling distance of some top drinking locations (and thats not even taking into account sticky's).

7. whats your opinion :?:

why are you asking :?:
  8. Good unit - no-nonsense, grafters. Shame about the camp though.
  9. Ahh Sticky's what a top place, is that chewing gum on the floor or do I not want to know... and all from a town where after a night out you cant even get a kee-bab
  10. Bulford aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
  11. 3 Div

How old are their armoured vehicles? (they looked pretty old the last time I saw them)

12. Armour, old, 43 series??? Never............
  13. Was at 3 Div 98-00 (202 armour). Had a brilliant time although I was a senior and mess life was good.

Units are personality driven, if you have a good collection of characters and the right people in the posts that count (CO, RSM etc etc) then even the "worst" unit can be good. IMHO
  14. Was at 3 Div 18mth go and it was mega. Good lads and a good piss up. Went back recently and it was toilet, the place seems to have no personality now.
  15. Was at 3 Div 98-00 (202 armour). Had a brilliant time although I was a senior and mess life was good.

Was there at the same time, but sadly was not a senior.

I remember the long hours, heavy duty work, 2 panzers per det comd.

But it all being worthwhile when you got to go out to the kiwi in the evening.