3 dead, 2 injured in Hertfordshire shooting.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Werewolf, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A three year old girl survived unharmed a shooting in her home that left three men dead and two women seriously injured. 8O

Police have said this was not random act of violance - the victims were deliberately targeted.

Can't make the Link work... :oops:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

3. Yet another sign of the times. Though my worry would be more had this been a randum attack.

My thoughts with the poor little girl, too young to understand but old enough to know theres a problem.

4. It's their culture innit.

5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Whose culture?

6. People from the Home Counties?

7. The BBC report does mention two men from a specific background.....

8. Thought that was the trail Bugly was going on, but when you got 11 year old white boys being shot its hard to say really init.

9. Not if you're a racist obsessed with Muslims, innit.

(not you btw, steph).

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I suspect that the copper saying something about how he understands how this may upset 'The Community' may have something to do with it.

PC PC-speak is not used in indigenous areas, as a: there is no community, and b: they don't have to hedge their career bets.

I suspect statement PC is being careful to avoid 'sensibilities' and this leads one to the obvious conclusion that they aint middle class whiteys.

11. What the fk is up with this country and why isnt nothing being done!?

12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Surely nothing is precisely what is being done? On the other hand, if you mean why isn't something being done, it would be helpful to know what you mean by 'something'.

13. Lawless scum vote Labour - locking them up = far fewer votes for labour.

14. Nothing is up with the Country,its the best in the world,its just some of the assholes that live in it!

15. No need to worry, Darwinism will take care of them all eventually.