3 CS Bn Techs

Discussion in 'REME' started by gingerslime, Mar 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard a rumour through through the grapevine that most of the Techs at 3Bn are being moved to 2Bn. Can anybody in the know confirm or deny this as I am on an equipment course just now and 2 of us are posted to 3 Bn in July. I've been around long enough to know that the NAAFI duty rumours should be ignored but being a pad it would be useful to know if there is any truth in this before calling the Bn ASM and also squaring away a quarter.

Cheers in advance
  2. Most or some? Could be 50 OPR
  3. If your equipment course is GPATE you will more than likely go to 50 OPR (co-located with 2Bn in Fally) this is probably what you've heard about. If you are doing Bowman level 3 or Optronics level 3 and have an assignment order to 3 Bn you will be coming to Paderborn.
  4. Cheers for that smeagle, I'm on an optronics course just now, should have been finishing it tomorrow but the lecturer needed an operation on his hand and got 2 weeks sick leave so the course have been extended, deep joy. I'm also guessing that I'll be sent back from germany to do a bowman course or something similar as just about everyone that has done the optronics course recently is going back to arborfield to do something or other.