3 CS Bn Techs

gingerslime

Old-Salt
Heard a rumour through through the grapevine that most of the Techs at 3Bn are being moved to 2Bn. Can anybody in the know confirm or deny this as I am on an equipment course just now and 2 of us are posted to 3 Bn in July. I've been around long enough to know that the NAAFI duty rumours should be ignored but being a pad it would be useful to know if there is any truth in this before calling the Bn ASM and also squaring away a quarter.

Cheers in advance

smeagle

Clanker
If your equipment course is GPATE you will more than likely go to 50 OPR (co-located with 2Bn in Fally) this is probably what you've heard about. If you are doing Bowman level 3 or Optronics level 3 and have an assignment order to 3 Bn you will be coming to Paderborn.

gingerslime

Old-Salt
Cheers for that smeagle, I'm on an optronics course just now, should have been finishing it tomorrow but the lecturer needed an operation on his hand and got 2 weeks sick leave so the course have been extended, deep joy. I'm also guessing that I'll be sent back from germany to do a bowman course or something similar as just about everyone that has done the optronics course recently is going back to arborfield to do something or other.

Latest Threads