3 Commando Brigade

Hi everyone,

I've spoken with the MODs and this message has been approved for me to post.

I work at Ebury Publishing, and we are bringing out the paperback of Ewen Southby-Tailyour's 3 Commando Brigade next month. The book is the first hand account of 3 Commando's six month deployment in Helmand Province. You can find out full details of the book here: http://www.eburypublishing.co.uk/viewbook.asp?isbn=0091926963

We have 3 copies to give away on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you have a UK address and are interesting in getting your hands on one, e-mail me at eburyblog@eburypublishing.co.uk[email]eburyblog@eburypublishing.co.uk[/email].

Good luck!

Book Reviewer
Ewen Southby-Tailyour's , One of the Most switched on Officer.s during the Falklands Campaign, and a nice Bloke. He gave some senior officers a hard time after the debacle at Bluff Cove. So I will enjoy reading this account of 3 Cmdo Bde .

Mr Happy

Just a quick post to say that the I read 3 Commando Brigade and it appeared to be a good book with plenty of first hand accounts.

I did find the story jumped around a bit too much for me to follow but every page was enjoyable and I would recommend it as a good airport read.