3 close support

Hi, just a quick one,

Does anyone know how long 3 close support are at Catterick :?

Any help will be appreciated
Cheers in advance.

3 CS Med Regt will be in Gaza bks for some time yet.

Apr 2009 under IMSB they become 3 Med Regt which will consist of 16 Sqn, 12 Sqn Hq Sqn and 250 (V) Med Sqn. All will be based in Gaza bks by 2012 along with 5 Med Regt.

Hope this helps

posting preference form

a proforma which is a form in which a preference of posting is written on.

I always thought that putting down where you don't want to go on the dreamsheet was the trick, it always seemed that way.

I asked for Belize and got the Falklands and asked for Cyprus and got Hong Kong (not such a bad thing), I seem to remember that even though I asked for Cyprus it was the good Mr Bulldog who actually got it!

I can only hope and dream that they will put me near my husband!!!!

Dont start basic till next month so got a while for me to worry, thats life though :(

EDITED: because i'm a mong :D

good luck to you with basics

as long as MCM are aware of your hubby, and where he is posted, they should post you as close as possible to him

Bedpan2zero said:
good luck to you with basics

as long as MCM are aware of your hubby, and where he is posted, they should post you as close as possible to him
Cheers :thanks: , its all on my file been together 8 years now so hopefully....fingers crossed they will take it into consideration :cry: dont mind commuting a little though!!

I was at Frimley in Camberley and MrsFox was posted to the QA in Portsmouth, only a 90 mile round trip

Foxy, that is only because Glasgow was well aware that it would be a cruel and unusual punishment to make the poor beleaguered Mrs Fox spend more than two days a week with you.