3 choices

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by matty198622, Jan 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi im wondering if anybody could help and possibly give advice? im in the process of joining up now i am down to the point where i need to go to my next interview with my 3 choices i know when signing up tank crewman jumped out of me and whilst looking into it, it has sold itself when initially looking into roles the artillery command systems was something which interested me but other than in the book i can find very little info on this?? would appreciate any help, opinions on roles which may also interest and be worth looking into, because obviously books and sites can only tell you so much!!
  2. This won't be any help but you don't have three choices. You have three options, but only one choice.

Put in the legwork and research, ask around, post on the various forums here to ask about people's opinions. Then make your choice and go like hell for it. Good luck!
  3. yeah sorry just the wrong word selection but was what i meant!! and thanks anyway
  4. Not a problem young man. Sincerely, good luck to you.
    I hope you have a long and successful career. At least you've chosen an honourable path.
  5. much appreciated!! and i look forward to being part of the pride and honour shared by you all!!