• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

3 challenges for 3 worthy causes

Thanks for tuning in.

Starting Sun 13th Sept, I will be attempting 3 challenges for 3 worthy causes:

The PARA 10, the 3 peaks and the Spires and Steeples Marathon in aid of Help for Heroes, Holidays 4 Heroes and Breast Cancer.

A lot more info at www.justgiving.com/3challenges

I'm hoping to smash my fund raising target and any donation no matter how small would be greatly appreciated. :thumright:

Cheers,

P-T

Come on guys, I'm busting my balls here.

Did 1 hr 40 mins today on the P Coy challenge and half killed myself in the process. It was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Even a fiver would help ease my aches and pains.

Cheers,

P-T

Tight feckers here mate,I put you another £10.00 in after you do the 3 peaks and another £10.00 when you.ve done the lot, I know I am too generous but heck nobody's perfect eh,and I've bumped it for you :D

RHODESIAN said:
Tight feckers here mate,I put you another £10.00 in after you do the 3 peaks and another £10.00 when you.ve done the lot, I know I am too generous but heck nobody's perfect eh,and I've bumped it for you :D
Thank you very much Rhodesian. Did the RM magnums dry out in time for work? Did the dog food last you all way round? :wink:

P-T

Got some more boots on order mate ready for next year!!,My dogs were certainly pleased to see me when I got in and are still eating my bergan load,take it steady mate and post up when you've done your challenges,good luck

Final challenge cracked.

Fund raising target reached but please feel free to top it up!!! :wink:

Recap:

PARA 10: 1 hr 40 mins (pack and boots)

3 Peaks: 19 hrs 7 mins

Spires & Steeples: 28.5 miles cross country 6 hrs (pack and boots)

Full low down on my just giving page.

P-T

Latest Threads