3 Bullets (Rounds for the anally retentive)who first!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Scotch-Pie, Aug 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Q. If you had 3 Bullets and could shoot any 3 persons in the world and get away with it who would it be and why.

Example:

1. Jose Morinho cos hes an arragant Kn@b who holds back players potential by playing to defensive.

2. Roman Abramovic for not having the b@lls to sack Jose Morinho when he had the chance.

3. The stupid plank who came up with the new JPA

Who have you got in your sights!

2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Pete Doherty
    Kate Moss
    Russell Brand or whatever the pleb's name is.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bliar

Double to the head, and the spare for his missus.

4. Piers Morgan
    Chris Moyles
    Kira Cochran

5. One round for Kira Cochran? Presumably you're using an elephant gun there, devilish?

6. 1 for Vanessa Feltz

2 for Any Winehouse. Altho, technically, one for her and one for her fcuking hairdo

7. A charlie 2 actually...

8. According to the Uxbridge English Dictionary (ISIHAC Radio 4) Countryside is the verb "to kill Piers Morgan" as in Fratricide being "to kill your brother"

9. Ayatollah Khamenei
    Vladimir Putin
    Wen_Jiabao

- then sit back and watch the fireworks!

10. I work in a prison, where do I start

11. Blair

My Mother in Law

Mr Brown of Norfolk. Not cos I hate him, just I feel it would be the humane thing to do.

12. Brown.

Blair.

The Wicked Witch.

Job done.

13. Blair
    Adams
    McGuinness

And yes I know OP Banner is finished!

14. 3 rounds for 3 people?

Have you seen my APWT scores?

Frankly, anyone willing put their mouth right over the muzzle would have to do. And I'd still need all 3.

(PS - why anyone would want to shoot Kate Moss - an inordinately wealthy, sexually adventurous supermodel with lesbian tendencies and the taste for a drink or two - is beyond me. I wouldn't want to talk to her, for sure, but I'm sure we could think of a better mutual activity short of homicide.)

15. You would waste your hunting permit on a bunch of soccer chavs? You need to get out more and make some proper enemies.