3 Barrel AK47 Thingie?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Trambuan, Dec 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone seen this before?

2. ??????? the new family of rifles by HR Giger??????

they must be movie props or some wierd modern art thingys.
  3. I agree; the thingy behind the 'Three- barrel thingy, has its magazine right at the arrse end... I suppose it might be technically possible to have all your actuating mechanism shrouded around the breech and barrel but there's no space for the breech block to get behind the mag to feed the rounds...

Nah, got to be fillum props.. Three barrels? F*ckwit fancies! :roll:
  4. Where are these on show?
  5. Thats what I,m thinking. Our man here has also posted a pic of a werid looking L1A1 in the "have we mothballed our SLRs thread". Those wooden things surrounding it defo look like a film prop. How on earth would you strip it for cleaning ???? The bullpup thing top right also looks a no brainer.

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The other links there (also posted by Trambuan,) show badly drawn computer diagrams of a "Handheld Nordenfelt Gun (AKA Ripper Gun)" 8O

We've been round this rock and demolished the idea before mate, it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist - and it's unworkable.

The last poster to try it was BashaBasher/Browno/Canashea - all one and the same.
    I wonder if Trambuan fits the same profile ?
  7. :oops: :x

And to think I spent half an hour searching round, but didn't notice that his username was on most of the finds!

TRAMBUAN: An explanation of where you initially came across the pics is in order (and ensure that the posting date of the original thread precedes those of your entries on other sites).
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Having checked out his other posts, they're surprisingly similar to BashaBasher's.

And Browno's.

And Canashea's.

Spooky, huh ?
  9. Whats all this about?, Am i being framed for somthing? :?

Anyway, I did post the 3 barrel ak images on other sites becouse its kinda rare, just thought about bringing it to arrse :wink: .
  10. It's obviously a film prop or display piece so where did you get the picture from? It's actually quite well made compared with many film props.
  11. Too good for a movie prop, It was a soviet rival to the american 'SALVO' project.
  12. But where were the photos taken?
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You've handled many film props then ?
  14. Yes come on Trambaum, all references to this point back at you. It's fine putting a spoof firearm on the internet and winding people up that it's real but we've seen through it. So where did you get the picture? (And don't point us to somewhere else you've posted it - it's already been pulled from Wikipedia for being nonsense)