3 Armd Fd Amb- a higher class of Fd Amb

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Sennelager- the worst lager in the world.
  2. The dome was officially the worst nightclub in Europe!
  3. After 9 months in the FI dodging Gulf War 1, the lager was a great place to land. Must admit at first i thought the Bennys had followed me, but there were some real stars. Senneck what a bar.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Legendary Nails!! How many fingers?
  5. Oh yeah just what you wanted pissed medics waving an ice axe about, trying to hit a 6 inch nail. Had some real bad hangovers out of there. What was the name of the bird who owned it? A rough sort but heart of gold, alway let you run a tab.
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Never heard of her............
  7. 3AFA, definately the best of the AFAs...spent 3 glorious years there 83-86, some great characters. Who remembers any of them?
  8. bet you say that to your wife, about all your ex women.

Best SSM Bill R...y, im sure he went on to great thing in the RAMC. Shame he wasnt the RSM. Would have done a better job than the toss pot Steve M...l.

Dave Knight A fine QM. Looked after me when times were hard, Sadley missed.
  9. Great game!! After far too many asbach and cokes!! The seen-eck, what a dive but we all went there!! I remember Elaine, she used to fill us in on how she cut bits off her fanny when she shaved herself!! Lovely lass! :headbang:

I also rember a mad CO (opposite of South) who insisted on PT when it had been recomended by the Garrison MO that PT should be stopped because it was so cold. Minus 20 or something. But oh no, not the good old Medics!!! We were out there running through 3 tanks side gate, slippin on ice and breaking the ice on the rivers so we could do our river runs!!! Who said Doctors make good leaders of men??? They need shooting! :headbang:
  10. Yes he was as mad as a sack of frogs. Used to make all the sick, lame, and lazy do PT even if they had a biff chit. Im a doctor and i no whats good for you lads???? Tosser.
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Mmmmm Sennelager Trg Area at -10! You couldnt fault it!

Great PT sessions watching the lame and lazy and those with the fabloned biff chit frogmarched down the cellars and beasted on the multi-gym! Strange how they soon recovered.
  12. Oh it worked all right, got a nice compensation payout on leaving the service. So get beasted when on the sick. Take the pain for lots of gain.
  13. I remember that mad scotsman who got bust from full screw down to Pte for beating up a tom, he was a PTI and ended up in the QM's where Dave Knight took him under his wing :thumright: . There was also a dodgey Sgt who used to work in the Trg Wing, he did alot of D+D and battlefield tours. :headbang:
    There were also the 3 toms who refused to leave their rooms for 4 days when Freddie Mecury died. They were in mourning and lived on Vodka!! Mad as hatters!!! :spiderman:
  14. Must be a career soldier Keo you remember to much????