3 ADTR Duisburg RCT / RLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Anyone out there at 3 ADTR during 85-90?? Trying to track down some old mates. I was in 6 Sqn R-Troop.For my sins.Great times no doubt.Anyone remember me or was based there around the same time , drop me a line.

Will Moore

B

Bottleosmoke

will-moore said:
Hi all,

Anyone out there at 3 ADTR during 85-90?? Trying to track down some old mates. I was in 6 Sqn R-Troop.For my sins.Great times no doubt.Anyone remember me or was based there around the same time , drop me a line.

Ha Ha........Sprayed anyone waiting at bus stops with your carefully positioned screen washers lately? Public relations in the Ardoyne............wonderful!
No I dont remember you, just a wild stab in the dark!

Bottleofsmoke or Big Red read this ,drop me a line.Bottleofsmoke i take it we were in 6 Sqn together as you remember the battery acid moment?What about the smoke grenaide incident couple days after the camp got bombed.
And Big Red - worked out you were Mov Control and i reckon we went through basic together.Morley Troop 26 / 06 / 84 ??

Drop me a line.

Be good.

Will Moore

bottleboy have you heard of freinds reunited beforew i think it might help just a bit and the same goes for you will.

I visited it twice with the CCF in 1986 and 1987. I remember the bus driver of the bus we were in putting a stripe down the side of the bus using the front gate....

Status
Not open for further replies.