Discussion in 'RAC' started by masher69, Sep 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. did 2rtr move back to the uk in 2007 or 2001? cheers all
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

3. nice one, some web sites say 2001 and some 2007 , my wifes uncle derek taylor (penzance) is ex 3rtr full screw and is out the loop and wanted to know what the regiment was up to
  4. Well if he's a ex armoured farmer tell him to get his rear end in the armoured farmers thread....lol
  5. Would that chap happen to be 'Choggie'???
  6. do not know what his nick name was A3B, he is a short guy ,had two brothers in 1LI , think he was a dog handler a some point as i have seen pictures of him with dog (poss NI) would have been in the 70s not sure when he joined up , only see him every now and then will ask , he has no computer!!
  7. Yep, 2 brothers in LI, sounds like him, joined 75 at JLR same as me. He was, IIRC, A Sqn in JLR then married a lass from Tidworth (Shipton Bellinger) once more IIRC. Not familiar with the NI bit have to admit, but if it turns out to be the right chap, pass on my regards. :D
  8. The girl he married from Sheeptown Bellringer was called Julie ISTR! Just for confirmation he's in this pic stood behind the guy balancing a plate on his swede, HTH.

9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Love to get in contact with the little chap. He drove me (crazy) for a few little trips.
  10. yeah thats him, will pass on regards when we see him, i was asuming the dog handler bit was in NI ???