2RTR since 1992?

Any guys ex 2 since the regiment got to Fally in 92?

you got extankie too, he is still in but is now a rossa so technically smells of pork and thus can join the gang i feel!

I left 2 RTR in Oct 93

Abandoning the sinking ship? ah i tried that but they made me come back!

Love the new pic EXTANKIE.......very apt!

TROOPER142 you gonna give us a few hint to your identity?

extankie said:
Maximum_black said:
you got extankie too, he is still in but is now a rossa so technically smells of pork and thus can join the gang i feel!
Why thank you.
Ahhh Ex Tankie I used to play pool with you and sup beers sfter work when we both ilived in Canada. You were living on the wrong side of the tracks though mate :(

I was in Badger Sqn in Fally the first time , Then in uk bovvy vehicle sqn and then atdu and after the amalgamation and the return to Fally it was F sqn . I left before the un cyprus tour though my brother stayed in a bit longer.

Never forgot that time on ranges when it was pissing down and all of a sudden, the rain stopped, the clouds opened up and a beam of sunlight lit up his panzer.......................i sware he was on first name terms with man/woman upstairs.

Someone behind me said "hes only just bloody spoke to the old man upstairs on the chat net and asked him to stop the rain till hes done his shoot"

Good old times though a cracking squadron!

Maximum_black said:
Never forgot that time on ranges when it was pissing down and all of a sudden, the rain stopped, the clouds opened up and a beam of sunlight lit up his panzer.......................i sware he was on first name terms with man/woman upstairs.

Someone behind me said "hes only just bloody spoke to the old man upstairs on the chat net and asked him to stop the rain till hes done his shoot"

Good old times though a cracking squadron!
I seem to remember the 2i/c was nicknamed 'Stupid boy Pike' . When staying in one off the range huts (because he had a cold and didn't want to sleep outside' he tried lighting a block of coal for half an hour with a lighter until 'Horses head' showed him how to do it properly.
The next night I remember telling a certain SSM to Feck Off, then swamping my doss bag and swapping it with 'Stupid boys'. For the next 4 days he complained his sleeping bag had a funny Grolsch smell. Oh the old times and how we remember them!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY HI TO ANYONE THAT'S INTERESTED - I'M EX 3 THEN 2. LEFT IN 97 BUT STILL SERVING. MISS THE DENIMS THOUGH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wiraman RAC 2
Harvo RAC 43
TankieDan RAC 31