2RRF

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KrugerCelt, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know off-hand where 2RRF will be moving to from Hounslow next year? I could find out through the usual channels, but why bother when there are so many smart-arses on Arrrse!! :D

2. I thought it was Woolwich????

Thats why the houses are being repaired?

3. The resident Bn housed in Hounslow will move to Woolwich. Whether or not that is 2 RRF is a different matter!

4. I believe 2RRF are replacing 3 Mercians in Tidworth... could be wrong though

5. I'd heard that is was Tidworth too, but then someone else said it might be Woolwich...oh well...I asked the audience and got 50/50...guess I'd better phone a friend!!

Thanks for the info!
    :wink:

6. Is Hounslow Barracks (Cavalry Barracks?) being sold off by the grasping oik Brown?

7. I thought it was 1RRF replacing the Mercians as LWC BG?

8. Instead of selling it of why not do it up into apartments and then allocate each mp one.
    He then has to sell his house in London and put the money earned and the money given by the tax payer back in the pot, that way if he loses his/her seat he doesnt sell the house as a nice little earner he simply gets marched out of his apartment and the new member gets marched in.

Easy enough to do. :D