2nd-hand Choppers -- gloves off --

#1
Dark_Swamp said:
Link


GORDON Brown plans to hire broken down foreign helicopters to help under-equipped British troops in Afghanistan.

The PM is offering to spend £3million fixing choppers for hard-up air forces who agree to let us borrow them.

Mr Brown wants wealthy Nato countries to pay into a trust fund to get more gear to troops fighting the Taliban.

He believes it will solve the serious kit shortage that is putting Our Boys at risk.

He has admitted the shortage of helicopters in the deadly Helmand province is “a weakness”.

British commanders want at least a third more – but they have been told they must wait for a minimum of a year.

Now a new multi-national leased fleet may be taking to the sky under proposals to be put to a Nato summit in Romania this week.


French President Nicolas Sarkozy privately hinted he will back the move during his visit to London last week.

Countries such as the Czech Republic and Hungary have been forced to mothball helicopters because they cannot afford to repair them.

A senior government source said: “The UK-French proposal will be to set up a trust fund in Nato to which wealthier countries contribute to get more helicopters of the right kind and equipment into Afghanistan.”
Tut Tut Mr brown!!
Cyclops fcuk off and do one, your a cnuting wnaker and i would like to think that sleep less well than that lieing cnut Bliar...

Your understanding of the forces could be written on the back of a compo match book but your piss poor attitude towards them would fill volumes

Your are in fact nothing more than a 2nd hand chopper.... :x :shakefist:
 
#3
Halo,
That is just so unfair to nice Mr Brown. He has to think of all those poor souls in the PLP and keeping them - and their families - in employment. The only time when Defence comes to the top of the heap is when there are votes at stake. You know the sort of thing; making sure that contracts are let in marginal seats; demostrating impartiality by putting troops on trial for unsubstantiated war crimes allegations; making faux-grand announcements on new builds that will not come into place until a time when all those serving are out..........
Share a gentle thought for the compassionate soul in No 10.
 
#4
Great, a NAAFI thread on the subject.

*&!!£%$"£!£"!$%!^%$!"$!$$!$"%!$!!!!!!!

I get the feeling the swear filter will be taking a beasting on this one.
 
#5
rickshaw said:
Share a gentle thought for the compassionate soul in No 10.
No i shall not in fact i want to add that i believe him to be cluseless and perhaps even a greater danger than billy fecking no mates blair he at least could use his blind faith and zealotry as some sort of piss poor defence in court...

One eye what defence has he?

The bad men made me do it?
It was a systemic failure on the my part time SofS for Def?
I took my one good eye off the ball?


No he is CNUT ....
 
#6
halo_jones said:
Dark_Swamp said:
Link


GORDON Brown plans to hire broken down foreign helicopters to help under-equipped British troops in Afghanistan.

The PM is offering to spend £3million fixing choppers for hard-up air forces who agree to let us borrow them.

Mr Brown wants wealthy Nato countries to pay into a trust fund to get more gear to troops fighting the Taliban.

He believes it will solve the serious kit shortage that is putting Our Boys at risk.

He has admitted the shortage of helicopters in the deadly Helmand province is “a weakness”.

British commanders want at least a third more – but they have been told they must wait for a minimum of a year.

Now a new multi-national leased fleet may be taking to the sky under proposals to be put to a Nato summit in Romania this week.


French President Nicolas Sarkozy privately hinted he will back the move during his visit to London last week.

Countries such as the Czech Republic and Hungary have been forced to mothball helicopters because they cannot afford to repair them.

A senior government source said: “The UK-French proposal will be to set up a trust fund in Nato to which wealthier countries contribute to get more helicopters of the right kind and equipment into Afghanistan.”
Tut Tut Mr brown!!
Cyclops fcuk off and do one, your a cnuting wnaker and i would like to think that sleep less well than that lieing cnut Bliar...

Your understanding of the forces could be written on the back of a compo match book but your urine poor attitude towards them would fill volumes

Your are in fact nothing more than a 2nd hand chopper.... :x :shakefist:

Is anyone surprised what this government does, or says, or promises to do and then does nothing?.
 
#7
Oh dear.
Halo, I shall ask that reknowned convert Mr Blair to pray for your soul.........
I have been ODing on the irony tablets of late.
I find a government that will inject billions of pounds into a failed bank to avoid a panic on the market understandable but to then refuse to adequately fund the Armed forces that the same government commits to protracted (and in one case immoral if not illegal) wars contemptable.
Still, as long as there are reality TV shows, celebrity come dancing and the like, Joe Public will not share your sense of outrage and, as I said earlier, there are precious few votes in defence......
 
#8
rickshaw said:
Oh dear.
Halo, I shall ask that reknowned convert Mr Blair to pray for your soul.........
I have been ODing on the irony tablets of late.
I find a government that will inject billions of pounds into a failed bank to avoid a panic on the market understandable but to then refuse to adequately fund the Armed forces that the same government commits to protracted (and in one case immoral if not illegal) wars contemptable.
Still, as long as there are reality TV shows, celebrity come dancing and the like, Joe Public will not share your sense of outrage and, as I said earlier, there are precious few votes in defence......
how right you are i wish no pray that the quicker the the last three wheels fall off the wagon perhaps then we can start again new brush clean sweep and all that...

I do imagine though meeting said fcuktard and beating him black and blue with said brush...

never let it be said there is not a correct time and place to be a fishwife...
 
#11
no longer outraged by the liebour.... im on to sickened now.
 
#15
If you want to know about choppers PM The_Guru. He appeared on a 1977 episode of Blue Peter on his Raleigh Chopper,apparently it took 5 takes for him to ride into television centre without falling off,and on the 4th attempt,Peter Purves is alleged to have described him as a "useless f*ckstain".
 
#16
Well, thanks for that but the smokescreen is that in fact, Random Task was the Zoo Keeper that ended up eating elephant sh1te with John Noakes.
 
#17
time perhaps too bring back this thread as a example of what a full of shite lier one eye is...

quoted to save page scrolling


Dark_Swamp:
Link


Quote:
GORDON Brown plans to hire broken down foreign helicopters to help under-equipped British troops in Afghanistan.

The PM is offering to spend £3million fixing choppers for hard-up air forces who agree to let us borrow them.

Mr Brown wants wealthy Nato countries to pay into a trust fund to get more gear to troops fighting the Taliban.

He believes it will solve the serious kit shortage that is putting Our Boys at risk.

He has admitted the shortage of helicopters in the deadly Helmand province is “a weakness”.

British commanders want at least a third more – but they have been told they must wait for a minimum of a year.

Now a new multi-national leased fleet may be taking to the sky under proposals to be put to a Nato summit in Romania this week.


French President Nicolas Sarkozy privately hinted he will back the move during his visit to London last week.

Countries such as the Czech Republic and Hungary have been forced to mothball helicopters because they cannot afford to repair them.

A senior government source said: “The UK-French proposal will be to set up a trust fund in Nato to which wealthier countries contribute to get more helicopters of the right kind and equipment into Afghanistan.”

Tut Tut Mr brown!!

Cyclops fcuk off and do one, your a cnuting wnaker and i would like to think that sleep less well than that lieing cnut Bliar...

Your understanding of the forces could be written on the back of a compo match book but your piss poor attitude towards them would fill volumes

Your are in fact nothing more than a 2nd hand chopper.... Mad Shake Your Fist

edited for formatting
 
#18
I posted this ages ago when the MOD bought 2 second hand MI 8s from Bulgaria last year
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great Health and Fitness 5
DPM_Sheep Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 6
Dark_Swamp Current Affairs, News and Analysis 75

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top