2Lt rank slides

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by double_jd_and_coke, Jul 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get DPM 2Lt rank slides with RAMC embroidered across the bottom?

Cheers

2. Who cares red arrse!!!!

3. John Bull, Catterick Garrison - for mail order call 01748 833614.

Good bloke - used to do them to order but usually has in stock what you require, and I do recall seeing them too on an earlier visit!!

4. I would have thought that youd be trying to hide the fact that you were such a no brainer not advertise the fact!

5. DPM RAMC slides for all ranks are available from the AMS Museum in Keogh Barracks, Ash Vale (if you're at RMAS), or from the AMS Trg Centre in Strensall, if you're AMS TA.

(Obviously, anyone can go to either, but those are most convenient for the respective types)

IF

6. Hmmm, its one thing to look stoopiiiiiiiid, keeping shtum to not sound stoopiiiiid is of benifit, but to leave physical evidence like this is re enforcing my belief that the training at Sandhurts continues to be top class!!!

ps. Sandhurts is is exactly what I meant!!!!

I'd give you a map to the museum at DMSTC but I don't think it would help........

7. Rank slides are not available from AMSTC as we only have a small PRI, so Keogh is really your only option.

8. Have you seen this UTTER PIFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMC L/CPL ATTACHED SAS RANK SLIDE ON OLIVE EBAY Item number: 140015067927

Sorry I know its a little off pat, but thought I should share it with you so you to can fell the toe curlingness of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. times must be hard for some poor sod, next they'll be saying it was worn by Elvis

10. Got to be worth a wind up ?

11. yeah, time to go to e-bay and ask the poor sod some questions methinks

12. wow and they were only available if you were attached to the famous SAS!!