2fdhdfhdf

bowmanator said:
How did you guess? It is arse!!!
Just a guess !.

Leave the family and go unacompannied, really trash the arrse out of the tax-free system, ie, get a big fcuk-off Merc or Bemmer, take it back, register it, and sell it to some stupid civi for a ridiculaus price and along with your op tax free bonus take the wife and kids on a holiday of a lifetime to make up for it.

Just a thought mate.

awfully thoughtful of them, have you actually spoken to your CoC, they might be reading this it wont take much to figure out who you are!

good luck fella. :D

easy-wan-kenobi said:
awfully thoughtful of them, have you actually spoken to your CoC, they might be reading this it wont take much to figure out who you are!

good luck fella. :D
I personally know this bloke and I think the wheels were in motion before the JPA roll out.

Couldn't they just extend the current guy in post for a year?

No, no sorry. Hit myself with the common sense stick again......

They are probably reading this, sat at home in Glasga, with their quarter bottle of voddie, chuckling, t**ts.

Speak to the main man, Padre.

I know we knock them and rightly so most of the time.

However, can you imagine sitting up there dealing with every man and his dog wanting the 'gucci' postings, promotions and people getting in and out.

I know its' their chosen profession but would you fcuk as like get me doing that job for 12K a year.

Doesn't excuse the fact that they are fcuking a family about for the sake of a year.

Having read the thread, Bowmanator how many times do you have to be told to go before you really p*ss them off. Do glasgow send out assignment orders or requests? I understand the family stuff but if you dont like it you know where the door is

good answer fella

people wonder why retention is low with comments like that. theres lots of places to choose from how hard can it be to actually sit there and hammer out a place for him. great idea to just send people out willy nilly, the system is arse. thats why we are undermanned.

bowmanator, did you fill out the special requests bit on your ppp?

out

The question for bowmanator is this would we be having this thread if 4 Bde where not warned off for an Op tour. We all know the plans for 4 Bde and they need to put bums to seats. Sometimes these things just have to be done

How come they are moving you after a year? I've seen it a lot when someone gets a promotion, so it becomes a bit of a carrot and stick, but not sure your circumstances. Not sure why your tour length would shrink to 12 months for no reason.

He has not got a 12 month posting, he is just on about moving his family to Germany and then back to UK with the rest of 4 Bde.

Fudge in the move when 4 Bde are on a 7 month Telic tour and thats really fair on his wife and kids is it not?

Latest Threads