2d Annual Semper Fi Farm ARRSE Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by jumpinjarhead, Nov 25, 2012.

?
  1. 1st Half of April

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. 2d Half of April

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. 1st Half of May

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. 2d Half of May

1 vote(s)
    12.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those who have indicated interest in attending, please vote for either April or May as the best month. Once I get your preferences I will pick the month that appears the best for the most ARRSERs. If there are specific time frames in one month or the other that are best let me know that as well.

2. Just a reminder to all that the27th of April is the annual stuffing of the fish heads at Twickers

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can you relocate to Hampshire?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Done. 2nd half of April is fine with me although being retired either month would work for me; I'm not busy. Whatever period of time the lush Sluggy would deign to attend would be fine with me. (I'll bring the wrist ties and duct tape and the Captain will bring the gloves and the bin bags.)

Drunk Santa Claus.jpg

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

As I am busy saving up for my (soon to become) annual trip to bash Bambis Mum in the Highlands I am going to have to give this a miss (sadly) maybe next year if our fortunes continue to improve.

6. You do realise the word 'lush' has two different meanings this side of the Pond? 'Lush' to mean gorgeous or similar or 'Lush' to mean female alcoholic. So which one is it? :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Would love to attend, but along with the English channel there's a huge unnatural obstacle, British Firearms Officers and all their shitty red tape....!

8. That really is too bad---would it affect your decision if I have the 1919A4 LMG belt fed by then? ;-)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

To a mere mortal perhaps, but if its a semi only it wont be any worse than the old ones at Brecon which didnt always function as advertised!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Actually the word "lush" would apply in El Sluggo's case in both senses of the word!! :-D I don't know if there is enough pink champagne in Georgia to slake her thirst, but we'll find out. ;-)

Halloween Taco.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll go with the flow. Whenever's best for the others.

12. I'll vote for whenever I win the lottery :)