2CUK - Whats it all about ?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by ViciousCircle, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Folks

I got this emailed to me the other day by a friend and I have to say it seems like a top quality idea which will involve a lot of our fellow AMS members. I for sure will be getting behind them:

Have a look and spread the word its for a really good cause.

Thankyou all for your support :(
  3. Donation made. Good luck to all that take part.
  4. VC maybe worth moving it to the charities and welfare section - might drum up a bit more trade that way!

5. donations to date looking healthy (£65), should e-mail the link to AMD and try to get the associations to cough up.

"sign up or sign off"? :roll:
  6. Any links with more details (RLI or ArmyNET)? Is this 2 Med Bde only? or can associated (civilian) organisations join in.
  7. I see that its still flying along at £65! But I suppose there are only so many sponsored bike rides/swims/walks/rowing machine comps/etc for so many different charities that people will pay into.
  8. I also suspect that because the event is on going until May some will not bother the units will also be looking for sponsorship.

Have emailed it to AMD but as we all know everything that goes there gets lost for at least 12 months :roll:

Well they have had it now for over 6 weeks and no reply.
  9. Maybe the Past & Present could be a good opportunity to get some sponsorship ?
  10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Oddly enough, and this may surprise you, AMD have got a pile of other bigger fish to fry than your own personal agenda to make the world a better place.
  11. still flying along at an impressive £65, only £9935 left to go and 82 days until it needs to be done, I have a niggling feeling it may fall a tadge short.

19 Mar 08
    gone up to £75! £9925 to go.
  12. not moved much in the last couple of months, still £75.