29 year old perv attends school as a 12 year old!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Alsacien, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

A 29-year-old convicted sex offender has spent four months at a US school after successfully posing as a 12-year-old boy, officials say.
    They say Neil Rodreick shaved his body hair, covered his stubble with make-up and took a new name to attend Imagine Charter School in Phoenix, Arizona.

Hmmm - wonder if I could pass as an 18 year old A level student... would'nt even need to shave my nuts.....
  2. LJH strikes again
  3. Proof that school uniforms should be compulsory. Without one he would have been spotted instantly. NO mother is going to take a 29 year old down the shops on Saturday morning to buy a uniform without being slightly suspicious...
  4. Fcuk me. I can remember that time in my life and I can honestly say I would never want to be that fcuking miserable again. Compulsory Home Economics classes, a sadistic PE teacher who insisted on "vest, bundies and shoes" should anything untoward happened to your rugby kit (You just try being a front row forward wearing cnuting Clarkes Commandos), being vaguely interested in girls and their bumpy bits without being entirely sure why or what you would do, should you get your hands on them and, worst of all, having absolutely zero control over the little general. There's no way you'd have me walking along with my school bag strategically placed in front of me because I got the raging horn on the bus from sitting in the warm patch that an old gimmer left behind again.
  5. from the BBC web site
    ffs 29 and can't make it to school in time.

I've spent the past few years badly disguised as a soldier so its believable.
  6. There's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing up as a schoolboy, I do it every weekend.

However, taking your hobby outside Madame Cynthia's House of Discipline is crossing a line IMHO.
  7. I think I'd have problems making it to school on time nowadays, I hated the fcuking place.

If there was the chance of some 13 yo T & A though that'd be a different matter.
  8. Before we all get carried away on a wave of hysteria and "only in America", just remember that no-one too much of a fuss about Wee Jimmy Crankie
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Also wasn't there some guy in Scotland that did some thing similar a few years ago to try and pass his O levels (or whatever they call them now)?
  10. Think it was his a levels so he could get to medical school .Rather walk into a para bar with" I was shagging your bird when you were in helmand"
    on a t shirt than go back to school . The pain would be over sooner .
  11. You'd also get morphine for free with one, the other you'd have to buy your own. I'm not certain which one is which though.
  12. Angus Young's been at this for decades

13. Perhaps asking for a parking space was a give away in the end....
  14. But he got away it it for 4 months... good skills on his part, and what the bloody 'ell were the teachers thinking??
  15. bloodyhell i know yanks are stupid but this takes the fcuking biscuit!!no wonder they can,t find bin laden!! :frustrated: