29 Nov 19: London Bridge sealed off amid reports of gunfire . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, in that post, does it stress the need to be at war? And surely 'War' is whatever the EU decides it to be??
You don't read your own quotes?

(b) Article 2 of Protocol No 6 to the ECHR:

A State may make provision in its law for the death penalty in respect of acts committed in time of war or of imminent threat of war; such penalty shall be applied only in the instances laid down in the law and in accordance with its provisions…’."
You're doing great.

ACAB

LE
You don't read your own quotes?

You're doing great.
Jesus H Christ!!

That provision comes AFTER the declaration about being mullered whilst protesting you mong!!!

They write laws in order of precedence.

And explain how many times your 'Law Degree' has been tested in Court versus, and dare I say it, a hugely successful Counter Terrorist Officer??

And no, my 'arbitrary law' is based on years of experience, mine and others, in the Criminal Justice System.
Clearly you’re struggling to understand arbitrary.

I very much don’t you’re a hugely successful counter terrorist officer, otherwise you’d still be doing it rather that scratching a living in foreign fields to fund another bottle of vodka.

try this

you know where we are if you need help with the big words.

ACAB

LE
i
Clearly you’re struggling to understand arbitrary.

I very much don’t you’re a hugely successful counter terrorist officer, otherwise you’d still be doing it rather that scratching a living in foreign fields to fund another bottle of vodka.

try this

you know where we are if you need help with the big words.
Nope. I'm not struggling to understand 'Arbitrary'. You, on the other hand, are struggling to provide evidence that has been tested during Court Proceedings.

I await your further waffle with bated breath.

As would you, you pro EU bufoon.
And you're a mong but I don't normally tell anyone that.
Firstly, you are wrong. Secondly, the ECtHr is not the EU. Hence the @PhotEx walt comment.

i
Nope. I'm not struggling to understand 'Arbitrary'. You, on the other hand, are struggling to provide evidence that has been tested during Court Proceedings.

I await your further waffle with bated breath.
eh?

Allowing this reinforces the terrorists aims which include being a martyr. Disposing of his body at sea (as per bin laden) with no ceremony demonstrates that other terrorists will not become martyrs to their cause. It may not prevent those who wish us harm from attacking us, but it will change their method, they will be more likely to want to get away, making attacks harder to implement and easier to detect.
The pigskin body bag is an under appreciated deterrent, in my opinion.

ACAB

LE
And you're a mong but I don't normally tell anyone that.
Firstly, you are wrong. Secondly, the ECtHr is not the EU. Hence the @PhotEx walt comment.
Nope, the ECHR IS the EU, contrary to what everyone believes.

So, you don't want to believe that the EU is capable of becoming an evil dictatorship?? Read subclauses B and C again. If you escape from lawful custody or incite a riot anything UP TO and INCLUDING the DEATH penalty.

Well, what do you expect?? Your 'Benevolent EU' is no such thing matey boy.

Nope, the ECHR IS the EU, contrary to what everyone believes.

So, you don't want to believe that the EU is capable of becoming an evil dictatorship?? Read subclauses B and C again. If you escape from lawful custody or incite a riot anything UP TO and INCLUDING the DEATH penalty.

Well, what do you expect?? Your 'Benevolent EU' is no such thing matey boy.
Bloody hell...it is Friday night, I suppose.

ISTR it was you who apprised me of being wrong when posting the same EU Death Penalty piffle a while back.

That stung, I can tell you.
Nope, not me. I have no recollection of that incident (just to keep in with the normal excuses).

I’d worry about whether they could convince the court that it was justified, obviously not.
Them being locked up and all.
Why would you worry about that?

Them being locked up, and all.

The exam question was whether the murder(s) were justified.

To the courts and Joe Public, no.

In their own deluded minds, yes.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread locked at the request of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads