29 Nov 19: London Bridge sealed off amid reports of gunfire . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that before but also don't know it in detail.
What I do know is that there are a very disproportionate number of Liberals, positioned in our Upper House, who have over the preceding decades, helped to shape many aspects of our laws, and therefore todays Society.
With all its good, and ills.
But we still have no written constitution.

But are you also proposing the abolition of due process or suggesting that it 'doesnt apply' in some cases?
So what if he is? What are you going to do about it? Put him on ignore? Call him a Nazi? Complain to the Admin?

doc80905

War Hero
A different crime here, but another one just found guilty (surely a whole life tariff is appropriate here?) who attended all these fancy rehabilitation and "risk reduction" courses. Plus a mahoosive f up by the authorities (wonder if heads will roll or will it be lessons learned?).

Some people are just a waste of resources.

Arkell vs Pressdram.
Sorry if pesky facts annoy you.

Jo Cox is frequently referenced by those to be found at the shallow, end of the ARRSE gene pool, when moaning about policies that aren't totally right wing, or those who hold beliefs they don't like.

It just is.

(And you're supposed to add "refers" when mentioning that case).

But we still have no written constitution.
And that sort of worked just fine for hundreds of years. I mean we ruled the seven seas, created an Indian Empire, led the world in outlawing slavery, were on the winning side in 2 world wars.
I believe the rot started in the late 50's, early 60's, a deliberate movement to undermine our way of life. All offices of state were infiltrated by the Trot/ Revolutionary/ Liberal minded mob , particularly Education, Judiciary, and HoL.

Maybe reforming the HoL would be enough and a written Constitution could still be avoided.

And that sort of worked just fine for hundreds of years. I mean we ruled the seven seas, created an Indian Empire, led the world in outlawing slavery, were on the winning side in 2 world wars.
I believe the rot started in the late 50's, early 60's, a deliberate movement to undermine our way of life. All offices of state were infiltrated by the Trot/ Revolutionary/ Liberal minded mob , particularly Education, Judiciary, and HoL.

Maybe reforming the HoL would be enough and a written Constitution could still be avoided.
The long walk through the Institutions.
Reforming the HoL is an absolute necessity.

Slime

LE
I was just listening to the radio, there was an article saying that the chap who went on a raping and kidnapping spree (and is now in court) was previously released from prison without going through the proper assessments or probation etc.

This may turn into another political football like the subject of this thread.

Is ACAB waiting until he’s shitters before telling us why the death penalty can be applied, it’s his usual posting style.

Outside of this site itself, I rarely hear any comment about Rigby's murder.
I rarely hear comment about specific murders until a conversation turns that way and then names and circumstance are mentioned. I would not expect Lee Rigby to be in everyday conversation until conversation turns that way (regimental sweatshirts, squaddies jogging, nasty people with obsolescent firearms - choose your subject.

Last night in the pub the conversation went within five minutes from the amount of ice in a G&T to Titanic to SOS messages to radio to Crippen to bring back hanging.

Just saying - people are aware and have their own thoughts and views but they dont virtual signal all day everyday (apart from my wife who I believe is continually pissed off with me)

Londo

LE
Body going to Pakistan.

The same with the 7/7 bomber. Regarded as a martyr.

How come we can't send them back while alive as they are from the UK, but they go back once dead?
I wish I could explain my feeling on this without breaking out into foul language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads